Daughter wants a Dollhouse What kind should I get.

My children had the Fisher Price Loving Family set. It was the best! (Well, this was probable 14 years ago...the old pink/turquoise/white houses.) It folds up flat for storage. It's large enough for at least 2 children to play at a time. Lots of nice accessories. (Made a nice "gift suggestion" category for several years!

DD9 had the loving family dollhouse as well and loved it to death.. We had to pack it up anytime we asked grandma to babysit for us. she played with it for hours and when she moved up to the HSM doll house I gave it to my niece who isnt even old enough for it yet but soon enough she will be..

DD8 Now has had the loving family sets for 4 years and loves it still. Even if you pay 70.00 for the dollhouse it is worth it. I can't think of too many toys she still plays with after 4 years. Loving Family is perfect for a 4 year old also.

This year my daughter is getting a 5 foot tall barbie doll house as she has gradually started to pull more towards barbies more than any other toy. i got a great deal from Meijer on the house too. Only paid 108.00 after shipping. Not too bad for a 5 foot tall wooden barbie doll house. good luck in your find.

We have the Loving Family Dollhouse and DD6 LOVES playing with it. Actually, DS4 loves to play with it, too. ;)

TRU will often runs specials on the dolls and furniture (b2g1 or bogo).

It's definitely stood the test of time and has seen some rambuncious play...and it's still in excellent shape!

I bought my then 2yr old daughter a doll house last X-Mas. I debated between the Caring Corners and Loving Family doll house and in the end went with the Loving Family. I just love all the accessory pieces you can get for it. This X-Mas my daughter is getting some Loving Family horses and the minivan. She plays with the doll house just about every day.