Maxell CBORANGE Color Buds Earbuds $3.54 plus $5 worth of Mp3 downloads@ amazon.com

elite2058

Maxell CBORANGE Color Buds Earbuds

List Price: $10.73

Price: $3.54

You Save: $7.19 (67%)

Get $5 worth of MP3 downloads from Amazon MP3 when your order ships

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00178NJBQ/ref=nosim/?tag=dealsofameric-20&linkCode=as1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BvjGoU6KL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Product Description

Maxell Color Buds encompassing premium sound quality with fun colors to express individual style that match the latest fashion trends, each ear bud comes equipped with matching cords and plugs to continue the product's pop of color.Developed with fashion in mind, Maxell's Color Buds can help create a complete look to fit any mood. From hot pink to orange, consumers can share their love for both music and style by coordinating with the runway trends. There are also shades available to coordinate with popular music players like the iPod nano and iPod shuffle to create a complete music package. At an affordable price, Maxell's Color Buds can be collected in multiple colors to mix and match everyday.

Now 5.57, but qualifies of free super saver shipping

From Amazon:

Add at least one qualifying audio consumer electronics item offered in the Amazon.com Consumer Electronics Store to your Shopping Cart and complete the purchase or complete the purchase through 1-Click ordering. The audio consumer electronics items that qualify are items offered in the Amazon.com Consumer Electronics Store that display the offer message on their product information pages. Amazon MP3 music downloads and other audio consumer electronics items not displaying the offer message, and all other types of items, fail to qualify for this promotional offer.

Upon shipment of you purchase, you will receive an e-mail indicating that a $5 credit for Amazon MP3 music downloads has been applied to your account automatically and providing instructions for redeeming your credit.

Promotional offer is valid from September 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by January 31, 2010.

Promotional offer limited to one promotional credit per customer.

Ok I spoke with Amazon and here is the deal. You ONLY get the $5 free MP3's if you order these from Amazon direct, they are $5.94 I think. But the link in the OP's post is from Triplenet for $3.54. So unless you ordered from Amazon direct by clicking on the 25 new from $3.05 at the bottom of the ad and selecting Amazon, don't expect the $5 free MP3's but still a great deal....Just giving a heads up.

Ok I spoke with Amazon and here is the deal. You ONLY get the $5 free MP3's if you order these from Amazon direct, they are $5.94 I think. But the link in the OP's post is from Triplenet for $3.54. So unless you ordered from Amazon direct by clicking on the 25 new from $3.05 at the bottom of the ad and selecting Amazon, don't expect the $5 free MP3's but still a great deal....Just giving a heads up.

Thanks you save me a call:wife: