Target Toy Book/Coupon Book

Buckeye Shopper

I cannot get this darn thing to load. :( I thought maybe it would just take awhile, so I left it loading while I went into town for 2 hours. Nope. Still didn't load.

Am I missing anything great???

Personally - I think it stinks and I am really disappointed in both Target and TRU Toy Books this year. But that is just my opinion.

Personally - I think it stinks and I am really disappointed in both Target and TRU Toy Books this year. But that is just my opinion.

I totally agree with you about both books. I will be getting the FP Laugh & Learn table from TRU only bcuz I have a 15% off coupon & Im getting the Scoot so Cute baby from Target that they have a price cut for. Its $19.99, which is about $8 savings. I hope their ads make up for their toy books!

I totally agree with you about both books. I will be getting the FP Laugh & Learn table from TRU only bcuz I have a 15% off coupon & Im getting the Scoot so Cute baby from Target that they have a price cut for. Its $19.99, which is about $8 savings. I hope their ads make up for their toy books!

:( Thanks for letting me know I'm not missing anything! I was kind of disapointed in the TRU book, too. Well, LOTS that we want, but the prices were higher than I expected.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the toy book to come up on thericomputer?? All I get is a blank screen. I saw it the other night but I went back yesterday and today to print coupons and I get nothing??

You're not the only one. I can't open it either. I have dial-up, so I'm guessing that's to blame.

If you're in the market for one of those Nerf guns, Target has the Nerf C35 Raider with 100 bonus darts for 29.99 in the store plus the $5 coupon in the toy catalog make this a pretty darn good deal for $25 IMHO. Toys R Us currently has this in their big ad for 34.99.

One christmas present down! :D