Facebook Video & Win GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits [Contest Over!]

bigjimslade

Hi everyone! We had problems with the last video so I uploaded a new video to make it easy for people to join the contest.

I am giving away 5 Gottadeal.com Black Friday survival packs. All you need to do is follow the directions below. Good luck!

• Go to http://facebook.com/gottadeal
  • Fan us if you already not a fan
  • Look for the video "Fantasies of a Bollywood Love Thief"
  • Watch the video and do what it says
  • Contest ends on Nov 10 @ 11am CST
  • Good Luck!

We know Black Friday can be a stressful time of year, and so this year we're going to help you out by giving away our new GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits! We've got many of these kits to give away over the next 4 weeks leading up to Black Friday, so if you don't win this time, you'll have plenty of additional chances. So I'm sure you are asking, "what's in the kit?" Here you go:

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/bfkit.jpg

GottaDeal.com T-Shirt: you need something to wear on Black Friday, right? Show your love for your favorite web site with our brand new t-shirts!

GottaDeal.com Bag: some kits will have the drawstring backpack, others will have the reusable grocery bag, and a few will come with both bags!

Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Coin Caddy: this zippered neoprene pouch can store your cash, credit cards, keys and other Black Friday essentials!

GottaDeal.com Highlighters: these orange highlighters are perfect for highlighting items as you look over the Black Friday ads or your shopping list!

GottaDeal.com Ballpoint Pen: this Pilot G-2 pen (blue ink) is perfect for keeping track of your purchases and crossing off items on your shopping list!

GottaDeal.com Magnets: we'll give you some of our new business card magnets - perfect for your fridge, car or anywhere else you want to stick them!

GottaDeal.com Stickers: bored waiting in line for the stores to open? Stick our stickers on fellow shoppers, store windows or anywhere else!

Wow. That is a hard one. The best Bollywood movie of all time I like is "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna".

I also like:

• Corporate
  • Tara Rum Rum
  • Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
  • Kal Ho Naa Ho
  • The Train
  • Salaam-e-lshq
  • Jab We Met
  • Fanaa
  • Salaam Namaste
  • Life in A.....Metro

I am a big Kajol fan and got to meet her and hang out with her a year ago.

Entered on FB!!!!!!!!! Great thing you're doing!!

And I wonder which is your fav Bollywood movie so far...... ;)

SRK is very classy and great actor. I own a security firm that provides security for the Indian film industry.

I love the title song from KANK. I have the soundtrack on my iphone. If you watch my videos and look in the background you will see a Bollywood poster.

I LOVE SRK!! you love Kajol = we will watch My Name is Khan releasing in 2010 =)

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna has the MOST beautiful sad song of all time.. (the title song!) lol LOVE IT!