Do you want to be a Black Friday VIP at Best Buy?

Brad

I would do it under the radar or do what I do is order a Greenberg Turkey.

https://www.gobblegobble.com

I hear you Big Jim! If I were to win I would take the $1000 gift card and forgoe the limo ride and early in. I too still prefer the thrill of the campout. Besides, my buddies would be pissed at me if I told them on November 24th that I won and was NOT camping out!

Speaking of camping out... bought a turkey last night and plan to deep fry it in BB parking lot. Probably not something that BB would endorse though. Debating if I should clear it with the manager or just do it under the radar - but outside the tent! Last year he told me no open flames were allowed, but then again no tents are really allowed either. Worst case I put it in the oven at home and pop out to pick it up - less than 3 mile drive.

I Just entered myself to win, I'm also 27 miles away so I wonder if they pick you up. I wrote a legit story since I am leading a huge Charity Campaign for the National Down Syndrome Society, so this would be awesome for me! Our plan was to auction something really cool off for Christmas and donate the money to NDSS!

But, I will also be getting my 40" TV. Now I wonder if they would drive you back home with a big TV.... hmm.

Charities are always nice, but not for contests since many people will say anything to win.:eyepoppin:eek:

Guest sweetaj2009

I think it said 'by the 24th in the rules somewhere'.. not sure, but it's real, I'm not bs'ing! I know i just registered as a forum poster here, but it is true!! :eyepoppin

My phone rang about 9:30 pst this morning, and I let it go to vmail cuz I didn't recognize the number, and assumed bill collector to be honest. :o:p

Then I read a post here or maybe another BF site about the Best Buy vip about an hour after getting the call and message, and I was like "omg, check that vmail" and I did, and it was the best buy gal informing me I had won!!

I signed and had notorized the forms and faxed back this a.m.; they said they need everything back by the end of today on the forms.. then they will fed ex the GC and camera to me and I should get wednesday. the limo company I am to expect a call from today or tomorrow.

It's jsut a dream! I've posted on my facebook and my fam/friends are freaking out right along w/me!! :)

I think it said 'by the 24th in the rules somewhere'.. not sure, but it's real, I'm not bs'ing! I know i just registered as a forum poster here, but it is true!! :eyepoppin

My phone rang about 9:30 pst this morning, and I let it go to vmail cuz I didn't recognize the number, and assumed bill collector to be honest. :o:p

Then I read a post here or maybe another BF site about the Best Buy vip about an hour after getting the call and message, and I was like "omg, check that vmail" and I did, and it was the best buy gal informing me I had won!!

I signed and had notorized the forms and faxed back this a.m.; they said they need everything back by the end of today on the forms.. then they will fed ex the GC and camera to me and I should get wednesday. the limo company I am to expect a call from today or tomorrow.

It's jsut a dream! I've posted on my facebook and my fam/friends are freaking out right along w/me!! :)

Congrats then, i was wondering how they would do all of that on the 24th, now i understand it could have been earlier.:D