Santa question. . .

Amber76

How many gifts does Santa bring to your house? Is it just one? Is it multiple gifts? Thanks! This is the first year DD2 is really understanding who Santa is and I was wondering what he did at other houses.

My family has always done 1 from Santa and the rest from mommy and daddy. Everyone has different reasons and does it differently so it really has to do with what you prefer. The reason we do it this way is let Santa get some credit, but with my wife and I doing all the work we want the kids to understand that we get most of the presents, but we can also email Santa to tell him what they want, and if they don't behave we can tell Santa not to bring them any presents, although we have never not had something from Santa for the kids.

Santa only wraps the smaller gifts, the big gifts he doesn't wrap, but to save my behind with the 'same wrapping paper' ordeal, I have the girls leave wrapping paper, tape and gift tags under the tree for 'santa' so that he can wrap the gifts he brings lol

We have special paper that Santa uses. The shiny paper is what Santa uses while we wrap the rest in more traditional Christmas wrapping paper. We then hide the shiny paper in the back of the attic so they don't accidentally find it.