Amazon One Day Only Wii Gold Box Savings

khkabowski

none of the descriptions look like they could be Rock Band... I have ideas, but a couple of them I have no clue what they will be.. Where's Jen!?!?

Usually someone can figure out the games from the clues, but not me! I am trying to figure out the workout for the cure. Could it be Trauma Center?

EA Sports Active is not all that good of a deal. I remember seeing them recently somewhere for the same price. But I don't know about the Susan G Komen version, maybe it is good, they seem to be going fast.

I can't figure out what the others are either, we'll just have to keep checking back!

2pm deal (This is one house where you don't want to trick or treat ) House of the Dead: Overkill

4 pm deal Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (Join our favorite detective on this chilling mystery)

6pm deal Bring it on! Cheerleading game?

Who knows what they will really be but those are some guesses

Yes I saw the promo, but I dont know if these games for the Gold Deal of the Day are part of the promo. I have some games in my cart, trying to decide if I should order them.

Did you guys notice the spend 80 in games get 40 future credit on games. Same as a buy one get?

none of the descriptions look like they could be Rock Band... I have ideas, but a couple of them I have no clue what they will be.. Where's Jen!?!?

That's what I was thinking!! lol!

Jen was out running errands all day and missed everything but the darn cheerleading game!! Ugh!!!!