2 day sale

ytmomof4

I want to get my dd the power wheels. Walmart has one for $198 regularly - not sure what I want to do. With the $10 coupon off the Big Toy Book, I can get this one for 169.99. Hmmm....decisions decisions.

Check your coupon. That might not start till Nov. 1st (Sunday) and this sale is only today & tomorrow.

I saw the commercial earlier today and Bakugan was one of the things listed though it didn't say what specific items so if any of you are looking for that keep an eye out. Edited by hnybee411
to say commercial instead of ad. :)

yay! running to look!!!

hey, does walmart and target also price match 2 day sales? I know the flier *should* be available in the store....

Only if it show the price you will buy it at, they do not do percents off. I tried last week on the Uno Attack game and they would not do it. (Now if I can just make it to Kmart this week to get the game. )

There is a "mistake" in the pricing of the RC cars under the 40% off category. Instead of the car being $29.99 or the sale price of $17.99, it allowed me to purchase three for $4.99 each, total was $25.45 shipped! I still have not received a confirmation of shipment, but my CC has been charged, so my hopes are up.

There is a "mistake" in the pricing of the RC cars under the 40% off category. Instead of the car being $29.99 or the sale price of $17.99, it allowed me to purchase three for $4.99 each, total was $25.45 shipped! I still have not received a confirmation of shipment, but my CC has been charged, so my hopes are up.

I hope it works for u. I just tried it and the cars were the sale of 17.99 =(