$10 off Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure on blu ray

deanabrown

I goofed:( Had swapped pc's yesterday and tried printing w/ non existent printer set as default so no coupons. I thought you could get a max of 3 but yesterday and again now is limiting 2 is that new? Now need to see if I can get other pc's printer installed:(

I goofed:( Had swapped pc's yesterday and tried printing w/ non existent printer set as default so no coupons. I thought you could get a max of 3 but yesterday and again now is limiting 2 is that new? Now need to see if I can get other pc's printer installed:(

Typically limits to two. Usually two blu ray coupons and two regular dvd coupons, but this time no regular dvd coupons available (at least not yet) Good luck, hope you're able to get them printed--

I think disney is ONLY doing the combo's now with blurays. I got ponnochio on blu ray for 9.99 on sale at best buy and came with dvd too :) I had bought as a gift and almost returned since I don't have a blu ray player and brother had already bought his.

Best Buy has it on sale for 25.99 and you get a free Tinkerbell book, my best buy price matched the toys r us price, so after the coupon, I got the DVD and Book for $11.99

That's a really good deal! Did you have to bring in the ad to get it for the TRU price?

Got the Tinkerbell DVD (just the regular one) at Target this morning. Paid $15.99 and used the coupon from the link at the top of this thread. It went through beeplessly. Then, price matched from the Nebraska Furniture Mart ad on my way out. They had it on sale for $13.99.

So, the DVD ended up being $3.99. YMMV on this deal ;)

That's a really good deal! Did you have to bring in the ad to get it for the TRU price?

No, they just looked up the ad on the computer. I wasn't sure if they were going to do it without the ad in hand, and they didn't even think twice, I went really smoothly.

Got the Tinkerbell DVD (just the regular one) at Target this morning. Paid $15.99 and used the coupon from the link at the top of this thread. It went through beeplessly.

I did the same thing today w/o issue....

Got the Tinkerbell DVD (just the regular one) at Target this morning. Paid $15.99 and used the coupon from the link at the top of this thread. It went through beeplessly. Then, price matched from the Nebraska Furniture Mart ad on my way out. They had it on sale for $13.99.

I so wanted to try this but I didnt want to have it beep on me, now I know I should have, dang it!

Thank you!!!! I am going to try this today. $4 for a DVD is great!!! :)