50% kohls.com fp toys!

cdcd7275

PICK15OCT 15% off (valid 10/21 - 11/10)

SAVEMOREOCT 20% off $100+ (valid 10/29 - 10/31)

OCTSAVINGS 15% off (valid 10/29 - 10/31)

MVCBENEFIT 15% off (valid through 11/30)

YOURMVC50 Free Shipping on $50 order (valid through 10/31)

WITH kOHLS CC

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/saleevents/1021/toys/bb39fisherpricetoys.jsp?bmForm=guided_nav_search&SubcatFolderID=2534374755304443

WITH kOHLS CC

Is not working and I have over 50.00 and then I tried to use the 20% and it works but then I have to pay shipping

not sure what I'm doing wrong here

WITH kOHLS CC

Is not working and I have over 50.00 and then I tried to use the 20% and it works but then I have to pay shipping

not sure what I'm doing wrong here

The total after the applicable discounts must be $50 or greater. I had the same problem the last time we had the 30% off code and had to add a pair of socks to make it work. ;)

Free shipping is applied to the total AFTER the discount so you have to go over $50.00 or what ever amount they are setting these days to get free shipping. Try it again with more merchandise to get you over the amount.

I've quit shopping there ever since the went to high minimum purchases to qualify for free shipping. I'm a MVC most valued customer - joke) Kohl's card holder too and have been for two years.

hmmm I can get the same price on Amazon. No discounts necessary. this is something that annoys me about Kohl's. They mark stuff up and then put it on "sale". Make sure to check around before you buy. (I was looking at the FP precious palace things.)