BigJimSlade's Black Friday Webcast - Watch Now - Camping and Line Tips!

bigjimslade

Hi everyone! I have been getting tons of email on when I will do my webcast again so here it is. This year I will talk about the ads, give BF tips and talk about anything you want to hear. If you have have any questions you want me to talk about just post them here and I will answer them on the air. Also post your comments good or bad.

If you want to see what I did last year visit our FB page at http://facebook.com/gottadeal to see last years videos.

Here is webcast 1

[YOUTUBE]50n9zt7bpq4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by bigjimslade
updating title

way to go! I guess i emailed u just in time!:) What about all the other things at walmart like toys and dvds and such? Will you be able to get a ticket go shopping then go get your ticket item? Wow u really found some nice books!!! Maybe ill win the HPB contest lol. I am so getting the photoshop! thats dirt cheap! Well thanks again for starting BFTV look forward to more!

Great webcast...If you need help setting up any webcasts (I can do graphics and stuff),Im in a broadcasting major right now...Your webcasts are informative..Keep up the great work and lmk if u need any help!

--Nick Hughes

Thanks! I will let you know if I need help when it gets real busy around here if I need help with the videos.

thanks!! Great video! Your beard is growing lol I finally have an ad that i can do my shopping list with lol

It is called sick with swine flu working from home beard.

I just turned on the iMac I do the webcasts on and you should see one in the next few hours!

Too bad it is being produced on a Mac...

;)

:P

A 5 year old girl can make a webcast on a PC.

;)

:smart:

I'm looking forward to another great webcast though.