Little Tikes 4 hr. Classic Dollhouse Sale WAS $139.00 IS $39.99+S/H until 2:59 pm EST

daysangel

http://www.littletikes.com/toys/classic-dollhouse.aspx

4 HOUR SPECIAL! Save an EXTRA $30 off the already discounted price of $69.99! Offer good only on 10/15/09 from 11:00:00 AM EST through 2:59:59 PM EST or while supplies last. Sorry, offer not available on previous purchases.

Reviews seem to say that you can't find furniture for it, but that Barbie furniture does fit. Shipping is $10.95.

Wish my daughter didn't already have a dollhouse because I'd be getting this one. I love Little Tikes stuff - very durable! :yup: Great deal for someone needing a little girl's Christmas or Birthday gift.

Really? I'm really torn as to whether or not I want to get it. I really wanted to get my DD the Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse so I'm still undecided... :confused:

Really? I'm really torn as to whether or not I want to get it. I really wanted to get my DD the Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse so I'm still undecided... :confused:

I have to say I think both dollhouses are very nice. My dd is 4 and she has played with both of them (while waiting at the doctor's office, sibling's therapy appointments, etc). She didn't seem to prefer one over the other.

Thank you for posting. I just ordered one for my niece. My daughter still has her dollhouse from when she was four and she still plays with it(shes 10) Its a little bit more than what

I would normally spend on a my nephews a piece and may see if my brother wants to let this come from Santa Clause, but I just could not pass up the price. Thank you again!

I have to say I think both dollhouses are very nice. My dd is 4 and she has played with both of them (while waiting at the doctor's office, sibling's therapy appointments, etc). She didn't seem to prefer one over the other.

I think I'll hold off for now for a deal for the Fisher Price one... Thanks for your input though! Glad to know your DD likes both of them!

Thank you for posting. I just ordered one for my niece. My daughter still has her dollhouse from when she was four and she still plays with it(shes 10) Its a little bit more than what

I would normally spend on a my nephews a piece and may see if my brother wants to let this come from Santa Clause, but I just could not pass up the price. Thank you again!

Glad you got it! I'm not ordering one, but it looks really cute!!

I got DD one from TRU last year. It was in their big toy book, and I had some gift cards from other purchases and some other discount. Anyway DD loves it and it is played with on a weekly basis.

So did you get it for a better deal? What kind of furniture did you get for it?

This seems pretty reasonable to me.

Anyone have older kids that play with this? DD just turned 8 and loves playing with her barbies but I thought this looked like it's for smaller kids! Any suggestions......should I get it or not lol....I just don't know! BTW, I know she would love a dollhouse....but is this a good one for an 8yo?