Printable Playskool coupons

jstluvem

i saw the sit and spin also, i think i might pick that up for my grand daughter. we had those as kids and loved it.

Target has them on sell this week for $20 and walmart has them for 19.99 so with the 10.00 coupon that is a great deal!!! I remember them and how much fun they were too.

I went to 2 Targets today and neither one of them had the sit n spin on their shelf. There wasn't even a tag for it (like it had been OOS)....they just didn't carry it. It's odd because it's in their ad this week.

I even went to TRU (which is next door to one of the Targets), but they don't match prices. I guess I'll have to make my way to Walmart to see if I can find one.

I went to 2 Targets today and neither one of them had the sit n spin on their shelf. There wasn't even a tag for it (like it had been OOS)....they just didn't carry it. It's odd because it's in their ad this week.

I even went to TRU (which is next door to one of the Targets), but they don't match prices. I guess I'll have to make my way to Walmart to see if I can find one.

That's a bummer. Did you ask an associate about it? Sometimes I luck out that way. Didn't appear that they had the item, but lo and behold they had some in the back. :D

I went to Target as soon as they opened on Sunday and bought 2 of them, they were in the same isle as the playskool toys, it is in a box on the lowest shelf....

I went to Target as soon as they opened on Sunday and bought 2 of them, they were in the same isle as the playskool toys, it is in a box on the lowest shelf....

I checked the Playskool section and even looked at all the tags to see if it was just OOS, but there wasn't even a tag for the item.

I checked the Playskool section and even looked at all the tags to see if it was just OOS, but there wasn't even a tag for the item.

The sit n spins at our target(Northern NY) were by the Little People on the bottom shelf, not with the other playschool toys.