Seventh Avenue Dinoland Kid's Bedding Set $17.99 Twin & 19.99 Full PLUS $20 off code

daysangel

Seventh Avenue has their Dinoland Complete Bedding Set on sale. Full size is $19.99 and Twin is $17.99. Add a cheap $3.00 filler to get the total at or above $20 and use code SA20 to get $20 off $20! Shipping is around $10, so total for the sets are about $11 or $13!!

The Dinoland Bed Complete Bed Set includes a reversible polyester filled comforter, bedskirt (14" drop), two standard shams (one for twin), coordinating flat and fitted sheets, and two standard pillowcases (one for twin). 200-thread count sheet set.

http://www.seventhavenue.com/Sale/Bed-and-Bath/Quilts--Comforters/Dinoland-Kids-Bed-Set.pro?fpi=51212&catCd=DQ

(I searched and didn't see this posted, so hopefully it's not a repost)

ETA: Cheap fillers under sale items

Cookie Sticks$2.99

Dip Chillers & Spreaders$3.99

Burner Covers$5.99

I wanted to give everyone a heads up to watch your accounts and e-mails... Apparently the bedding is OOS now and the company may try to separate your orders and just ship your fillers. You may want to call or e-mail CS about this to see when/if the bedding will be shipped. Good luck!

Edited by daysangel

Seventh Avenue has their Dinoland Complete Bedding Set on sale. Full size is $19.99 and Twin is $17.99. Add a cheap $3.00 filler to get the total at or above $20 and use code SA20 to get $20 off $20! Shipping is around $10, so total for the sets are about $11 or $13!!

The Dinoland Bed Complete Bed Set includes a reversible polyester filled comforter, bedskirt (14" drop), two standard shams (one for twin), coordinating flat and fitted sheets, and two standard pillowcases (one for twin). 200-thread count sheet set.

http://www.seventhavenue.com/Sale/Bed-and-Bath/Quilts--Comforters/Dinoland-Kids-Bed-Set.pro?fpi=51212&catCd=DQ

(I searched and didn't see this posted, so hopefully it's not a repost)

ETA: Cheap fillers under sale items

Cookie Sticks$2.99

Dip Chillers & Spreaders$3.99

Burner Covers$5.99

wow great DEAL!!!! Thanks I ordered one... it includes the sheets too

I wanted to give everyone a heads up to watch your accounts and e-mails... Apparently the bedding is OOS now and the company may try to separate your orders and just ship your fillers. You may want to call or e-mail CS about this to see when/if the bedding will be shipped. Good luck!

Item Qty Status

More About Item Status

Dinoland Kids Bed Set - Twin

# DQ908079 1 Not shipped

Dip Chillers & Spreaders - Vine Dip Chiller/Spreader

# EW997 1 No longer available

This is what it is telling me. On my bank account it only took out $7.98. On total order it said $11.89. Looks like to me they just took off the filler price. Although it doesn't equal up. Keep my fingers crossed :cheesy:

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered yesterday around 5, while still "in stock". Thanks to the posts I checked my bank account and saw I was only being charged for the dippers and not the bedding. I called them and they told me the bedding was no longer available, so I just canceled the whole order. :no: