Black Friday Shirts? [update: order shirts now]

Tigger97498

We are not going to be giving away Black Friday-specific shirts this year. I ordered a few hundred new GottaDeal.com shirts that we'll be giving away instead. More on that very soon...

However I set up a store through CafePress with shirts using the design from last year's BF shirts for anyone who wants to buy them. I priced them the lowest possible price (we're not making any $ on them), but you'll have to get them through CafePress:

http://www.cafepress.com/bfgottadeal

I also might come up with a new design in the next few weeks and have those sold through one of these types of sites as well. I would have liked to order them and sell them myself, but it just was too much work last year during an already extremely busy time.

Does the back of that shirt say, "If you can Read this, then I probley got your doorbuster." like last year also?

Only the first non-"value" white one has 2 sided printing. Cafepress doesn't allow for 2-sided printing on the "value" or dark-colored shirts.

That's why I'm looking into other companies so we can hopefully get a 2-sided black version similar to last year.

Does the back of that shirt say, "If you can Read this, then I probley got your doorbuster." like last year also?

I can't tell from the pictures but I would also like to know. My sister was sooo jealous that I won the doorbuster shirt last year. I was wanting to get her one.

Not sure about the prices, but zazzle you can do double sided black t s-shirts and its a shop. A double sided text t-shirt was like 28.95. And its a store type location like cafepress. Theres alsoo customink.com but there not a custom shop, you can make t-shirts and forward them to people (where they can type your e-mail on the site and bring up the shirt).

Not sure about the prices, but zazzle you can do double sided black t s-shirts and its a shop. A double sided text t-shirt was like 28.95. And its a store type location like cafepress. Theres alsoo customink.com but there not a custom shop, you can make t-shirts and forward them to people (where they can type your e-mail on the site and bring up the shirt).

zazzle lets you pick what items you want the logo on like buttons shirts tanks etc they also offer diff brands and styles of clothing!