Official BZZAgent Thread - 5

Rockfordmom

yay finally got my aveeno as well..took them long enough, lol

I agree!! I waited forever and thought maybe they canceled it.

Not sure how much I am liking it though. At Walmart its 6 something a bottle. Dont get me wrong I will pay that, just not sure if its worth it? My hair shines better and is softer with Herbal Essence and its cheaper, lmao. Anyone else not that thriller with it? It does smell go though, lol.

i got in on the childrens zyrtec as well. I got an email saying my softsoap is on its way, i assume no one has recieved thiers yet? In the email it says something about samples included-im wondering if that is all we will get, or if we get a full size and some samples?!

i got in on the childrens zyrtec as well. I got an email saying my softsoap is on its way, i assume no one has recieved thiers yet? In the email it says something about samples included-im wondering if that is all we will get, or if we get a full size and some samples?!

I copied this from the email:

Find a new home for your current soap or body wash because your Softsoap®BRAND Nutri Serums BzzKit is on its way — and these new softening and nourishing body washes are too good not to use right away. Why would you want to wait for softer, healthier-looking skin?

Plus, the sooner you use them, the sooner you’ll be able to form an honest opinion and start spreading some great Bzz.

Remember to hand out the samples of Softsoap®BRAND Nutri Serums and coupons from your BzzKit, and to let us know what people think by submitting BzzReports.

So, it sounds like we get full size bottles then samples in each to hand out.

My softsoap bzz package came today. It had some coupons for $1.00 off one bottle, and 7 nice sized trial bottles of body wash. There were 3 of one kind, and 4 of another (can't remember off the top of my head what fragrances). So, no full sized bottles, but the samples are nice :)

have a golden key invite to join a Hallmark campaign to send greetings using my cell phone- not going to use my golden key for that as we dont even use the internet part of our phones due to the added cost!

I got invited to this one but seeing as we have Verizon Wireless as our service provider (VW wasn't on the list of accepted cell phone carriers) I couldn't accept it.

now I got a regular invite to the Hallmark one too (had golden key invite before), but after looking at the earlier post about not being able to do with Verizon, I guess it doesnt matter either way! :)

Ooh- I went to bzzagent to check it out, and the "application" is free to download, but "greetings" cost 99 cents each to send. Not sure if you have to pay the 99 cents if you are in the campaign or not? I passed on this one regardless.

I have Verizon so I passed but wanted to give everyone a head's up.

Even if they are free to send during the campaign, you will be charged for data usage on your cell phone when you download the application and when you send a greeting unless you have a data package already.

This is so weird, I had been offered the Hallmark campaign if I used my key ... which I did not. Then I received a regular invite. The weird part is when I tried to join I received this message: We're sorry, you do not meet the join criteria for this campaign.

Why would they offer me the campaign (twice I might add) if I did not meet the criteria? I have never had that happen before. I wonder if it was jsut full.

I had 2 golden keys that both expired last June. I was never given the opportunity to use them. :mad:

Yea, BzzAgent sucks now. Never any campaign invites anymore. Nothing really is ever being bzz in my area anymore. I only check like once a month now. I don't even do frogpond anymore. It has no rewards! I like the only BzzAgent, not this new crap!

I received my Zyrtec Bzz kit yesturday and we are about 1/2 way through the box already! My kids' allergies are acting up this week, so we switched from the bottle of Zyrtec to these yesturday and the kids love them! I'm gonna have to use those coupons to get more.