Sears.com "A Few Black Friday Specials Now" Sale

Brad

just spoke with CS..according to them some of the items particularly my Sharp Blu ray..darn..was on sale during Veterans Day at the same discounted price minus the 10% add on tonight and is now out of stock to begin with.Warehouse is zero....looking forward to BlackFriday...I WISH that i'll have it by then.

I called back to order the Kenmore set. It priced at 629.00...I mentioned that the website was showing the price at 479.99 and was told that the website was incorrect and they were going off of the flyer. CS said that just the washer was $479.00. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:Looks like I'm waiting for BF. BTW the website also shows the Samsung set for $674.99....Flyer $899

Well to be honest, I've tried some of these. The Sharp Blu-ray is in my cart now for $162. The washer pair is about $936 for a total of $1098(rounded). They must be adding my 10% off. All are in-stock and ready to go. Mind you, I'm not ordering, but wanted to try. It may be based on location. Who knows?

new guy here,

Great site, Does that link still work. I can't find the washers and dryers on sale? am I doing something wrong. can some one help please

Hi new guy. :)

Yea I believe the sale is over but you can still get them on sale, just not as cheap.

Might want to hang on till BF and get a set then. :gdlicklips:

I've been trying to get that dang washer & dryer set all evening.. its driving me nuts!

The site clearly says, for the pair.. but when you put it in the cart it comes up separate.

:(

Are you referring to the one for $600 for the entire set? we went to our sears and they do not carry that model. I wondered how it would be avail for black friday?

Are you referring to the one for $600 for the entire set? we went to our sears and they do not carry that model. I wondered how it would be avail for black friday?

Not sure about your store not carrying it. But if it were me.. i'd call

customer service on sears.com and ask them ahead of time. That way you know

in advance. Inform them that your store said they are not going to carry that model

number and see if there is something else they can sub it with. ? IDK just a thought.

I got an email this morning saying monday thru saturday sale. I clicked on it to look at Craftsman Drills, which will be 39.00 black friday at Kmart and there were 40.00 drill bit sets saying 9.99/. when I try to buy them they raise to 14.99.Another set sayin 15.99 goes up to 23.99. Tried some childrens jewelry boxes and same thing 11 went to 18. I called them and they said fine they'd change it. When my email comes regular price. Called aagain and was told 9.99 was wrong I couldn't have it and was no notes in order. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they don't have authority to change because I was picking up in store to avoid shipping charges. They put in a request for store to honor price and told me to print page and take with me. I hate Sears.

I was at the store last night, and i got a pair of the Kenmore washer and dryer.

The guy told me they do not stock that pair, and after arguing with him, he said

they had 2 sets in the store. I got 1 of them. I got them for $549.00 But i also got

employee discount. The dryer does not come with an electrical cord. You have to buy

one and install it yourself. You have to tear the back of the dryer apart for this.

Don't give up CALL I just got White for the 479.99!!! you have to wait awhile be charged the original price and then they will credit the difference !!!!

Can you give the breakdown/details of this price? I didn't have an ad, just saw it on here, so I'm not sure what to say when I call them. I had it in my cart, but couldn't get it to go down so I didn't order. When I got up this AM, I decided it was a good deal any way, so I got on & they were still in my cart. At the very end, a little additional money came off, so I got the pair for $601. but I'm thinking I didn't get the 20% off all Kenmore applicances? That doesn't show on my breakdown anyway, and that would get the price to about what you paid. Also, did you call the store or the online CS?

Also, does anyone know the RPM spin speed on these washers? And is the dryer the one that dries in the same amount of time as the washer takes? Does anyone have like models already that can tell us what we bought:eyepoppin LOL

I hate sears. Their are not affiliated with their online sales. Their online support is not supportive at all and could care less. Always out of stock, even though your credit card is charged and they let you think its order and then they wait a month before they notice you its not in stock (they sell you even the floor model, thats unavailable). This happened with the boflex I ordered.

I will not buy online at Sears anymore and I have written them with this complaint.

Can you give the breakdown/details of this price? I didn't have an ad, just saw it on here, so I'm not sure what to say when I call them. I had it in my cart, but couldn't get it to go down so I didn't order. When I got up this AM, I decided it was a good deal any way, so I got on & they were still in my cart. At the very end, a little additional money came off, so I got the pair for $601. but I'm thinking I didn't get the 20% off all Kenmore applicances? That doesn't show on my breakdown anyway, and that would get the price to about what you paid. Also, did you call the store or the online CS?

Also, does anyone know the RPM spin speed on these washers? And is the dryer the one that dries in the same amount of time as the washer takes? Does anyone have like models already that can tell us what we bought:eyepoppin LOL

This was one night only, I realized afterwards that the ad said 559/PAIR she looked up the SET and I guess it said started at 479/PAIR (misprint in the ad AND on the online price...)

I got a steal because of a pricing mistake, I was credited back all but $79 and I called and they are supposed to be putting in that credit today. I have no idea why it was 79.xx short but they say they are corrrecting it. I CALLED CS and got a very helpfull girl that tried everything she could to get them into cart for the sale price....which I had already done so I just sat there patient knowing she couldn't do it, finally she came up with the charge full price 999.xx (or something close) and then crediting me back the difference. I called in expecting to get them for $559/PAIR like the ad stated but instead got them cheaper because the price was posted wrong elsewhere.... I *think* I just got lucky. I bought them for my little sis that has never owned her own W/D and I am going to let her pay me back a teeny bit at a time, for that price I couldn't resist!!

I have no idea of the speed or specifics of the W/D set but I do know that they dryer is quite a bit smaller than my Bosch set I just bought. Actually it is smaller than my old Maytag standard dryer :( But I got TWO for the price of less than ONE so no complaining here.

We pick them up tomorrow and my sis has no idea I got them :))

And to PP MOST dryers do not come with a cord at least every one I have ever bought my new Bosch one included