lowpricesubs.com Rachael Ray Mag $2 more to choose from

keycrew

Has Anyone Ordered From Here Before? I Am Just Wondering If You Really Get The Mags Or If It's A Scam? :confused:

I have purchased several magazines from this site for myself and had them sent to other family members as a little gift to them from my son. Haven't had any problems! HTH

As I said in my post, I ordered Rachael Ray, a fishing magazine and Redbook and had them all delivered in a timely fashion. My sub is about to expire so I will use them again. Hope your experience is as good as mine.

Sorry I Just Looked Back And Noticed That You Did Say That In Your Post. I Guess I Need To Start Paying A Little Bit More Attention ;) Thank You :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I ordered Rachael Ray in August and got it today! 7 months later. But, I have bought from them in the past and it wasn't like this. They switched hands and I heard things were mixed up in the transfer. Seems they are getting through the back log and headed back on track now.

I ordered Rachael Ray in August and got it today! 7 months later. But, I have bought from them in the past and it wasn't like this. They switched hands and I heard things were mixed up in the transfer. Seems they are getting through the back log and headed back on track now.

Well, maybe there is hope than. I just e-mailed them this past week, so maybe something will break loose with these people.