POGO thread for everything POGO related

jarerice

• 4 weeks later...

I have a bunch also. I normally don't play in the summer so just let me know!

Heck if you have a good standing here I could even let you use the account!

My luck, I would win one of those cash jackpots while playing in your account. haha

Does anyone REALLY win cash? All I have ever won besides "tokens" is a really ugly screen saver with a frog in it. :tired:

My luck, I would win one of those cash jackpots while playing in your account. haha

Does anyone REALLY win cash? All I have ever won besides "tokens" is a really ugly screen saver with a frog in it. :tired:

I won $50

Passes from members only last 5 days. Tried every angle I could think of to get the Woman's Day 30 day pass to work....no luck. I think they finally stopped offering it. Also tried some codes I found at various places online and none worked. They seem to be tightening up on the FREE play. :(

I love POGO, but I will not PAY to play. I am too cheap. :tongue1:

I swore I would buy a membership when I won some cash. I won $50, 1st thing I did was buy a membership. Kids play on it too. I missed it when it was gone. hard to spend the cash tho. so I was super happy to be able to get a year from coke points!

I swore I would buy a membership when I won some cash. I won $50, 1st thing I did was buy a membership. Kids play on it too. I missed it when it was gone. hard to spend the cash tho. so I was super happy to be able to get a year from coke points!

so...you actually won the cash while you were a member on a FREE pass?

I always wondered if non-paying "member" would be able to wn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I stumbled onto a site called "Token Grabber" it quickly runs you through all of the links that give you free tokens. It is so much faster than clicking on all of the links one by one yourself. I do it every couple of weeks or so and there is always a few new ones. Try it, you'll like it!

It runs through all of the deals in all countries in mere seconds.

http://www.pogocheats.net/token-grabber/