Help, looking for coupon code for movietickets.com???

jcarr492

Anyone have or can find me a coupon promotional code for movietickets.com? I'm wanting to purchase the hannah montana best of both worlds concert in 3D tickets for my two girls. I THOUGHT since it was playing at a movie theater...the tickets would be the price of movie tickets. WRONG. Their 15.00 each at the closest theater to us. So if you can find or have any coupon codes for movietickets.com or for AMC theaters...can you help me out? I'd love to wrap these up for them for Christmas too since we weren't able to score real concert tickets.

• 1 month later...
I got mine the day after they originally went onsale from Fandango...$15 each (i was shocked at the price too)...glad i did it then though, all of the shows at the theater near us are sold out (except for the 9:20pm timeslot, or the 11:30am slot...not good slots for kids who are either at school during that time, or asleep!). We're hitting the show opening night :)

Be careful, some places are selling out of show times for the movie! I'm taking my son this Sunday, he is very excited! I like Hannah Montana'a daddy :).

Krissy,

do you mean that I paid for the ticket online via the theater, and then when I get there, there is no room for us?

That would really suck !!

Krissy,

do you mean that I paid for the ticket online via the theater, and then when I get there, there is no room for us?

That would really suck !!

No No. If you bought a ticket then you can see the show. When they sell out, they will tell you that they have no more tickets available for the show you are requesting. So you're safe. I hope you (and kids??) enjoy the show. I know we will.

Anyone have or can find me a coupon promotional code for movietickets.com? I'm wanting to purchase the hannah montana best of both worlds concert in 3D tickets for my two girls. I THOUGHT since it was playing at a movie theater...the tickets would be the price of movie tickets. WRONG. Their 15.00 each at the closest theater to us. So if you can find or have any coupon codes for movietickets.com or for AMC theaters...can you help me out? I'd love to wrap these up for them for Christmas too since we weren't able to score real concert tickets.

I actually asked this same question a week ago, I thought it was going to be the same price as a movie too. My kids decide they didn't want to go, it will probably be in video by the summer anyway LOL