GottaDeal.com Merchandise Ordering Thread

Brad

OK so how many sweatshirt orders do we need to have them pre ordered? and what would they cost?

Sorry if I missed that the first time around..... Im a knuckle head that way sometimes.

If we cant do that can we pay some fee for access to a page we can use to print an iron on logo for ourselves? Id love to do that if we cant order sweatshirts!

Id sooo love to havea sweatswhirt for BF!!

Sweatshirts would be GREAT!!!

Sweatshirts won't happen this year. I'm much too busy with the BF site to handle that right now. Hopefully the interest is still there next fall and we'll try again :)

I hope there is enough interest next fall - it is cold here on BF. We just received our shirts and love them.

quantities updated again.

only 12 shirts total remain (8 current, 4 classic), so if anyone wants one before the end of the year, order now because the next t-shirt order likely won't be placed until december or january.

• 2 weeks later...

quantities updated. only a few shirts left.

be the target of dirty looks every time you step into a wal-mart wearing your brand new gottadeal.com t-shirt :P

I just might try that. I'll wear my GottaDeal t-shirt when I walk up to a WM store manager tomorrow and ask if they have the BF ads in yet.

THEM = :shock:

ME = :lolrun:

Would you really be considering some form of walmart-ish style BF t-shirt or something? Something along the lines of 'I got the Wal-Mart BF ad early from ... GottaDeal.com!'

As the saying goes, "you snooze, you lose" :P

All t-shirts are now officially sold out. The last few remaining shirts are being held for future promotional use. Anyone who has placed an order today will still receive your shirts.

The next order of t-shirts will be placed sometime in the next two months. We may have a contest for members to submit ideas for the next shirt design, so look for that soon.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased shirts and for those who missed out, again, there will be more shirts coming soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

As the saying goes, "you snooze, you lose" :P

All t-shirts are now officially sold out. The last few remaining shirts are being held for future promotional use. Anyone who has placed an order today will still receive your shirts.

The next order of t-shirts will be placed sometime in the next two months. We may have a contest for members to submit ideas for the next shirt design, so look for that soon.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased shirts and for those who missed out, again, there will be more shirts coming soon :)

Dang it!! I just decided I needed another one today and they are sold out! :gdcry: I guess I'll check back in 2 months,lol. Mine is getting pretty darn faded!

• 2 weeks later...