What to do with this particular forum?

Brad

Anyone have any suggestions as to what we should do with this particular "holiday shopping" forum with the holidays now over?

Some ideas:

- leave it open

- close it until the hype for Black Friday 2005 starts

- merge it with one of the other forums

- make it a sub-forum of one of the other forums

- ????

leave it open until the After Christmas sales die out then close it until the hype for Black Friday 2005 starts

That sounds like the best idea. We'll leave it open a little bit longer and then close it until October. We'll probably make it a sub-forum of the "Offline Deals" board so it doesn't show up on the main forum page, but that way you can still view the old threads.

That sounds like the best idea. We'll leave it open a little bit longer and then close it until October. We'll probably make it a sub-forum of the "Offline Deals" board so it doesn't show up on the main forum page, but that way you can still view the old threads.

:thumbsup:

Are there any new forums/sub forums planned in the near future?

Maybe you could somehow work in links to review/comparison sites on GottaDeal.....I don't have the electronics or computer knowledge most of you do so I'm forever trying to find sites that review the items in the deals you post and see how they compare to similar items in price and quality.

Guest Luckycharm
Ummmmmmmmmm Give it to MEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'll turn it into a nice innocent place for people to go to unwind and meet people...............you believe me right? :D

Maybe you could somehow work in links to review/comparison sites on GottaDeal.....I don't have the electronics or computer knowledge most of you do so I'm forever trying to find sites that review the items in the deals you post and see how they compare to similar items in price and quality.

Interesting idea, though those of us who do have a better knowledge about computers and electronics will be more than happy to chip in our own $.02 review, if we can. :)

Interesting idea, though those of us who do have a better knowledge about computers and electronics will be more than happy to chip in our own $.02 review, if we can. :)

I definitely appreciate the feedback I get here, but sometimes I don't even know what questions to ask and reading the reviews gets me a little more educated then I can come here and ask about personal preference or specific questions that I have from reading the review.