As of 12/14/04, have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?

MarkRaby

As of 12/14/04, have you finished your Chrismtas shopping?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. As of 12/14/04, have you finished your Chrismtas shopping?

• Yes. My wallet's taken enough of a hit.
    • No. I've still got a good amount of shopping to do.
    • No, but I'm almost finished.
    • Finished? Is that possible? I won't be done until Christmas Eve!

Purchased some items, they were shipped on 11/29.... still have not received them .. called the company they were sent snail mail, and they can 't trace for 22 days. ...oh well their lost , they noted i have not received them since they are a pay when you receive company.

YEEEEEEEEES. i finished over the weekend while my car was being oil changed.

i swear shopping was easier when you didn't have to worry about parking. i rode the bus down to third street promenade in santa monica (nice outdoor mall) and the bus dropped me off back in front of the honda dealer.

Well, I'm the one who voted for the last option. Maybe I'm too generous, but I never look at Christmas shopping as a task that can be completed. I buy Christmas gifts from Black Friday clear through the last week before Christmas. I just have a hard time buying anything for myself during that time period.

--Mark--

Just got my Christmas bonus yesterday so I'm only now able to do any "real" shopping. I've picked up a few small things here and there and I've ordered online some other items that haven't come in yet. Note my user ID - nineof us... That's not a joke... Mom, Dad and 7 kids (his & hers). I won't be finished until Christmas Eve!

I must say, I've done more online shopping this year than I ever have before and I'm LOVING the convenience! The kids drew names as they do every year and we're going to the mall tonight (wish me luck!) so they can do some of their shopping.