Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Chik-Fil-A Nugget Giveaway story

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 madnmas  OFFLINE  

madnmas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 21, 2006 - 2:20 pm

So if you look around at the freebie forum you've all seen the link to the Chik-Fil-A million nugget giveaway. Anyone who won got a coupon for a small tray of nuggets. So I get my coupon and decide to go to the mall and eat there while shopping. I plan in advance that I will just buy some coleslaw and a drink and my kids and I will be set. So I'm thinking there will probably be about 20 nuggets on this tray..it's a small and should be bigger than there average combo meal. Anyhow, I get the tray and there is atleast 50-75 nuggets on this thing!!!!!! :eek: I actually heard two ladies giggling about it sitting across from us. I just took out what we would be eating and wrapped the rest up I was so embarrassed. Good grief.

#2 indallas  OFFLINE  

indallas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 21, 2006 - 2:23 pm

So if you look around at the freebie forum you've all seen the link to the Chik-Fil-A million nugget giveaway. Anyone who won got a coupon for a small tray of nuggets.

So I get my coupon and decide to go to the mall and eat there while shopping. I plan in advance that I will just buy some coleslaw and a drink and my kids and I will be set.

So I'm thinking there will probably be about 20 nuggets on this tray..it's a small and should be bigger than there average combo meal. Anyhow, I get the tray and there is atleast 50-75 nuggets on this thing!!!!!! :eek:

I actually heard two ladies giggling about it sitting across from us. I just took out what we would be eating and wrapped the rest up I was so embarrassed. Good grief.

I won one of those too - there are actually 64 nuggets on the small tray - I asked. :D

#3 becca0884  OFFLINE  

becca0884

Becca

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,440 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 21, 2006 - 2:26 pm

lol -- My sister and I went about 2 years ago and got a small nugget tray for lunch one day. :eyepoppin Now we just pick one up for dinner and it feeds the entire family for dinner plus leftovers.

#4 Kandy  OFFLINE  

Kandy

• 6,064 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 21, 2006 - 2:32 pm

Nice! All I got was loads of DR Pepper

#5 happysunshine28  OFFLINE  

happysunshine28

• 4,311 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 21, 2006 - 6:03 pm

Wow 64 nuggets, I need to get with it and go get mine.

#6 cotejb  OFFLINE  

cotejb

Geaux Tigers!

• 3,425 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 21, 2006 - 6:11 pm

I won one of those too - there are actually 64 nuggets on the small tray - I asked. :D

Me and two girls from work tackled mine on Tuesday...I asked how many there were too :) Ppl were staring at us with this big tray in front of us...We didn't even eat half of them...Hubby finshed them off tonight though....

#7 becca0884  OFFLINE  

becca0884

Becca

• 3,440 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 21, 2006 - 6:49 pm

My dad went and got a medium nugget tray for dinner tonight. He brought in 120 nuggets! He said, "Well I wanted some for lunch tomorrow" LOL at this rate we can have them for dinner tomorrow as well.

#8 laffnatu  OFFLINE  

laffnatu

• 4,223 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 22, 2006 - 3:05 am

Wow that's a lot of nuggets! My son would be in heaven, he loves their nuggets. How much do the trays cost? I've never paid attention to the trays before.

#9 cotejb  OFFLINE  

cotejb

Geaux Tigers!

• 3,425 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 22, 2006 - 4:04 am

The small one rang up at 20.00 I do believe.....

#10 kselzer  OFFLINE  

kselzer

• 1,301 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 22, 2006 - 5:51 am

OMG - LMAO - I can't believe they even sell that many chicken nuggets!! :sidesplit

#11 fairydustcrissy  OFFLINE  

fairydustcrissy

Christmas in Halloweentown!

• 4,956 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 22, 2006 - 7:06 am

I have a family of 5....We got the free small nuggget tray, and I ordered 5 fries to go with it. We all ate on it that night for dinner, and the next day hubby took some to work.

#12 bayhaysay  OFFLINE  

bayhaysay

• 6,997 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 22, 2006 - 7:38 am

Nice! All I got was loads of DR Pepper

me too :rolleyes:

#13 tokanm  OFFLINE  

tokanm

Mary-Ellen

• 5,101 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2006 - 12:55 pm

We don't have Chik-Fil-A around here, never even heard of them. But I do love chicken nuggets!!!!

#14 becca0884  OFFLINE  

becca0884

Becca

• 3,440 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 24, 2006 - 1:12 pm

The price for 64 nuggets is $20 and the price for 120 nuggets is $37.99, I don't have a clue how much the 200 nuggets tray is.

#15 DaisyPug  OFFLINE  

DaisyPug

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 27, 2006 - 10:16 pm

I used my free "small" nugget tray coupon a couple of weeks ago. The cashier kinda freaked out! He ran over and showed the coupon to two other people, and then asked me where I got it from! He typed $20 into the cash register and then deleted it :blush: He said, "yeah yeah, it's legit", and then I said, "well can I use this one to?", and got my free large DR Pepper at the same time :giggle: We took our heaping nugget tray home and it fed 4 adults! :chicken: (he he, I never woulda guessed there'd be a chicken smilie)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users