Anybody have anymore shopping left to do?

momof5plus1hubby

you're welcome. Someone sent me a link for tons of others in a thread I posted a while back. They are more gourmet. I am not too big on french toast, so I thought I would start cheap and simple. If you buy your french bread at walmart, it's 77 cents, so you're looking at about a $3 dish that probably feeds a ton.

I will look for that link if you need it.

I also ran out of TP, mouthwash, fabric softener, soap, wipes, and trash bags today!! Yikes! That will be such a miserable trip.

Yesterday I had to get baby formula, trash bags, baby laundry detergent, diswasher detergent, and peanut butter and it cost $73. I hate having to buy that stuff. :(

I need to get hamburger meat on Saturday. I wanted to have that fresh. I can always send hubby to the store for that since I don't eat meat and I'll guilt him into it since he and ds10 want the lasagna, lol. :yup:

I had to go my grocery shopping today and pick up a few more items for stockings. I'm done with presents and wrapping. WOOHOO!!!

I'm proud of my dd16. I took her shopping yesterday with her paycheck. It was only $167 and she came home with $28 left. I helped her find some great deals not including stuff that I picked up for her on Amazon.com. She couldn't believe the deals from Amazon. LOL.

She spent over $200 of her own money on presents for the family and a few friends. She can't wait to give out her gifts. She did forget about 1 grandma. Since she only has $28 left, I'll pick up something for her myself today while at Walmart.

My son10 received a 2 $20 GCs from a set of grandparents. He and I wheeled and dealed on some extra stuff that I bought. He ended up with presents for everyone and I ended up with a $20 GC to Walmart for myself. LOL. Some people will also be receiving a cheap Santa gift from him. Lol

IAM FINISHED!!!!!!! I bought my last gift yesterday! I had bought my middle son who is 4 the FP Fun 2 Learn activity desk but ended up deciding to take it back and instead got him the Imaginext Knights Castle playset which he has been wanting for a while. 3 days to go!!!!!!:holiday01

We went and did our grocery shopping last night and that was INSANE!!!!!!!!! We went to Hy-Vee, County Market, Aldi's, had to run into JCPenneys and then went to WalMart! It was *SO* crazy!!!!! But my kids were absolutely EXCELLENT :) :) :)

Everything is bought and wrapped... I have the house totally cleaned/picked up... I have been baking candy/cookies... I can't wait!!! It's almost here :)

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

Done, Done, - Oh, SO done! If I forgot it - oh, well... Sent DH to grocery store for a few food items that I needed for X'mas Eve celebration with family - but I "Think" I've got the rest covered... Time will tell! - LoL! We do the best we can and after that - we do the best we can.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas. :)

I sent dh to the grocery store earlier today so I wouldn't have to go...He didn't buy hardly anything so I still have to go back! I am going to go in a few minutes...I just finished cleaning the whole downstairs.

I'm still going to have to go out later too..grrr...because 2 of the people dh works with got me a gift, but he didn't bring them in the house and I am not allowed to look in his car because my gifts are in there. I didn't know they were going to get me anything as they usually only get presents for our boys, so now I have to send something in on Tuesday for them.

:eyepoppin I hate this i know i will be forgetting something. My daughter and i are going last last minute shopping today!! I usually am done and wrapped by now. I just cant get into christmas this year with no snow and our golden retriever got hit by a car and died on Tuesday :bigcry: I feel like the little boy on Polar Express that says "Christmas just doesn't work out for me :(

I sent dh to the grocery store earlier today so I wouldn't have to go...He didn't buy hardly anything so I still have to go back!

My hubby is notorious for this so I had him call me from the grocery store and walked him through each item. They were out of the Lipton Veggie Soup Mix and he would have just walked on, but I talked him through it and he came home with the Knorr brand, lol.

:eyepoppin I hate this i know i will be forgetting something. My daughter and i are going last last minute shopping today!! I usually am done and wrapped by now. I just cant get into christmas this year with no snow and our golden retriever got hit by a car and died on Tuesday :bigcry: I feel like the little boy on Polar Express that says "Christmas just doesn't work out for me :(

I am so sorry to hear about your dog, I don't know what I would do if I lost my babies (princess 3 or 21 in doggies years and Isabella 1 or 7 doggie years) It has to be very hard on you it is just like lossing best friend.