Anybody have anymore shopping left to do?

momof5plus1hubby

I'm done shopping for gifts, but my oldest and I are going shopping today. We're also having lunch at PF Changs and going to see The Pursuit of Happyness. I need to find him a sport jacket, there's a book I need to get, and I need a new sifter, so we have several stops. Oh, I want to go to Wild Oats and Costco too - he'll be thrilled with two extra stops. LOL

I'm so excited.....I just finished, I've been trying to get my husband a ps3 & I got one this morning!!:D He is going to be so excited, well atleast I hope, coz now I can hardley wait til christmas morning!!!! Oh & the kids are all done too, I guess I just consider my dh one of them since he's a big kid too!! lol......:)

I have food to buy, and a few things left for Hubby, Not much then I have to wait and see if the other thing gets here so then I will be done, I am all wrapped, although I may have to unwrap and rewrap Santa gifts as my littlest son saw the Santa paper and a few wrapped presents, My oldest didnt listen to me and put those in the Garage like I asked.

Then I will be done

I still have about 6 people to get something for, just little things though. I don't stop buying stuff for the kids until my last minute in the store before Christmas,lmao. They got a ton of big presents so I'll just keep buying little things and stocking stuffers such as chapstick & earrings,lol. I haven't even started wrapping,lol. If you would see the pile of stuff....:bigcry: ! I have a few boxes that will take almost one roll of wrapping paper themselves,lol. I will have some excited kids on Monday morning,lol.

I have just a couple of things to pick up. Whole family is going out tonight to Sam's Club to look for stuff for the grandparents/groceries.

DH went out last night for the first time to do his shopping - 3 hours later he came back home with nothing and said he was "shell-shocked." Men!!! they get so lost this time of year, I just have to laugh. :D

I usually end up at Walgreens around 2am on Christmas morning for batteries. That's because I always wait that long to wrap though, and then I realize I need them. This year, since I am wrapping before Christmas Eve, and I put the batteries in as I wrap, I've been making a list of what I need as I go along.

I

DH went out last night for the first time to do his shopping - 3 hours later he came back home with nothing and said he was "shell-shocked." Men!!! they get so lost this time of year, I just have to laugh. :D

My husband is going out to do his shopping tonight. I hope he can manage to get everything done! I don't know why he feels compelled to wait till a few days before Christmas EVERY year!!

I still have all the wrapping to do. The mountains of presents is completely overwhelming to me this year! I just don't know where to start! And to think I told my husband back in June that I was done shopping for everyone and was SO proud of myself for not going overboard! HA!!!! Six months later, now it's a different story! How could I resist the deals?

hehe, I was coming here to post about batteries also. I have been on my mom to buy some for the roboraptor she got DS all week!! Good thing I remembered, or he would have been devastated.

I have to pick up one more thing, SYRUP for the french toast casserole I have to take to SIL's Sunday.

I also ran out of TP, mouthwash, fabric softener, soap, wipes, and trash bags today!! Yikes! That will be such a miserable trip.

This was in our church cookbook, I've never had it, but the woman that put it in is a pretty good cook! and it sounds so easy and my IL's have no tastebuds whatsoever, so they are good guinea pigs.

1 10oz loaf French Bread, cut into 1 inch cubes

3 C. Milk

8 eggs

4 tsp. sugar

1 tsp vanilla

3/4 tsp salt

Topping:

2 Tbsp. butter, cubed

3 Tbsp. sugar

2 tsp. ground cinnamon

Place bread cubes in a greased 13x9x2 pan. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Dot with butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle over the top. Cover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with syrup.