JCPenney Clearance Sales

SSS

Just wanted to let you know that JCPenneys is having some great deals. Yesterday, I bought women's taliored dress shirts for $5.35. Here's how it worked:

Regular price: $30.00; marked down to a clearance price of $6.77. Then I used a $15 coupon for a $75 dollar purchase and it took another $1.42 off.

I also found some of non-clearance dress shirts that were Reg price $30.00 on sale for 14.99. With the coupon it took another $3.18 off for final price of $11.81.

There were deals to be had in all departments not just womens. We also picked up mens v-neck undershirt for around $6 for a package of 3; regular price $15.

Kids clothes lots of deals too. Makes me wonder what the after Christmas deals will be like...or will they even have anything left if they are slashing prices this low 15 days before Christmas. :holiday16

I got my son an entire Nike outfit, included was shirt, Nike undershirt to match, pants, socks, and hat all for a whopping $22. Wow! Cheap if you ask me. I always go to JC Pennys right before Christmas. My son who is 10 loves Nike and anything Tennessee Titans so I was lucky to find everything there.