Embarassing run-in with the UPS man...

amyers12345

This is pretty embarassing, but DH just laughed it off. I ordered an 'intimate' item online for a naughty santa gift for some friends. (It's an inside joke). It was set to be delivered Friday, but got delayed because of 'conditions beyond UPS control". It arrived last night with a huge hole in the box.

This is a small item, you could probably fit 200-300 of them in this box, but they had wrapped brown paper all around it. But, not on the side that the hole was. It was half hanging out of the box!!!

I have to face the UPS man EVERY day this week. I think I'll hide in the bathroom! It doesn't look damaged, but I don't think I could possibly file a claim on it.

The sad thing is that I ordered it just so I wouldn't have to buy it face to face with a stranger, LOL!

LOL :sidesplit ok sorry had to get that out. Sweetie do not be embarrased! Lots of people have them. I promise a lot more than you think.

Honestly if it was hanging out the side of the box that being the item that it is I would file a claim. Please tell me it is still sealed in something?

I thought you were going to tell me not to be embarassed enconmom!

BTW, he just left. He stayed to chat for a minute, but I think this is a different one. Sometimes they run 2, and the other one usually comes between 5 and 6. (like last night)

Oh you know good and well that he has told ALL the other drivers already! The other guy was probaly just hoping you would hit on him:D

They probably did. We live in the middle of 500 acres, and some large lazy man decided to pop a trailer in right across the road. He is supposedly disabled, and does nothing but watch me all day. You shoulda seen him when I was putting the plastic up in the windows. He stood plastered to his screen door for hours.

And what was weird is that I had an Amazon box that was on the porch, but this box had fallen off the porch and was laying upside down in the mud.

And there was no hidden implication in the above statement!! I guess it was subliminal, because I am pretty quick witted and didn't catch it.

Oh, BTW, you guys are welcome to have a blast with my horror story!!

and Spencers, no free shipping, no codes at all. I just bit the bullet and bought it. They did have some nice shirts and stuff on clearance, but it wouldn't let me order the one I wanted.

It was 5.99 with 5.95 shipping. Taxes were added. One AA battery, NOT included.

Any more questions?

:gdblush:

Oh God

I am still having to much fun with this. You are the best! I never would have told ANYBODY.

Just taking it all in stride. Obviously I need a hobby:juggle:

Thanks for making my evening. Not long after you posted this our UPS guy showed up. I can not imagine the grin on my face when I was talking to him!

Heather