BestBuy $149.99 Kodak EasyShare CX6445

breslijo

To those who went to BestBuy and were denied a Kodak CX6445 for 149.99, have no fear. If you act fast, before noon today, you can have one without leaving home.

This model was originally intended to be for dell.com only. But, apparently, Dell bought too many and sold excess off to BestBuy and Sam's Club. Also, Dell is giving them away for free with Desktop purchases over $1600.

Ok, to make a long story short 1-800-WWW-DELL price matches!

So, call them, tell them you want the Kodak CX6445. Tell them it's 149.99 at BestBuy. When they ask for the web link, refer them to one of two places where they can view the BestBuy circular online, bestbuy.dailyshopper.com. If that for some reason doesn't work for them, have them go to bestbuy.com, scroll down to the bottom and Click on weekly ad. The 149.99 Cam is right there on page 1!

Also, Dell home has free ground shipping on Accessories over $59, so ask for that. I live in Massachusetts and I didn't have to pay sales tax. So, I actually got the camera for cheaper than it would have been in the store!

Please reply if you had success like I did.

Please pass this info along to anyone you know that got turned away at bestBuy today!

Thank you,

BREZ

By the way, in case people were wondering what the big deal about this camera is... it has a Schneider lens, it's one of the best, and it's only $149.

Also, it's a 4 Megapixel. But, the lens makes a huge difference. You won't find a better brand new digital camera for $149.

By the way, in case people were wondering what the big deal about this camera is... it has a Schneider lens, it's one of the best, and it's only $149.

Also, it's a 4 Megapixel. But, the lens makes a huge difference. You won't find a better brand new digital camera for $149.

Thanks....its nice to know that I bought a good camera. I was debating between that one or the 5megapixel at OfficeMax with the free battery charger for the same price, but being that I was stuck in Best Buy for so long I didnt think that Office Max would have any left by the time I got there so I just bought the Kodak. From your reviews, I'm sure I'll be pleased with it. My old digital camera is one I bought when they first came out thats 1.3 megapixel LOL Time for an upgrade.

Schneider lens vs whatever disposal camera lens Mercury uses, you made the right call!

By the way, I highly recommend the energizer 15 minute or 30 minute quick charger. you can get them for under 30 bucks and it includes 4 batteries that will work in the Kodak.

The only thing that stinks for me is I have to wait a few days for Dell to ship mine! But at least i got the sale price!

What time did you have to get to your Best Buy to get the camera?