Menards ad ....

StacieM99

I didn't get a menards ad in our local paper, so i went online and the whole ad is online. Lots of good stuf for the early sale on Friday. They are also having a good weekend sale. For example, Arctic Twister(soft serve ice cream) is only $9.98, candles 1.97, pizza oven 39.87, matchbox cars .58, photo albums free with rebate, tonka trucks 6.99. And lots more!!! Hope this helps someone! Happy shopping! :

I didn't get a menards ad in our local paper, so i went online and the whole ad is online. Lots of good stuf for the early sale on Friday. They are also having a good weekend sale. For example, Arctic Twister(soft serve ice cream) is only $9.98, candles 1.97, pizza oven 39.87, matchbox cars .58, photo albums free with rebate, tonka trucks 6.99. And lots more!!! Hope this helps someone! Happy shopping! :

Thanks for the info Stacie!! I didn't get the ad either. Now am gonna go check. Only hoping I feel better tomorrow. Woke up sick today :rant: .. never missed a black friday yet.. hoping this don't stop me. I doubt it.. I'm determined!! Thanks again! :yelclap: