Elmo TMX $34.99 - CostCo

RossMAN

None at my costco :(

I hate to even consider buying one, but we have a 5 month old now and he loves all the other wiggling, light up animals.

I watched that video expecting to be annoyed like with the first elmo, but this one is hilarious, contagious laughter.

We need a site for this like the xbox 360 availability online site :)

My SIL works at a Sears Grand in the toy dept (used to be a Kmart). On her day off, they got in a shipment of 24 Elmo TMX...one woman bought 22 of them...the other 2 were already bought by store employees. SIL was a bit mad @ the toy dept manager for letting 1 person buy 22.

So the story is that Walmart is holding elmo until the 1st when their ad starts?????? Midnight is the time to go??? That stinks because layaway closes at 10pm. I was saving my credit cards for BF but guess I will be using it. Hope everybody that wants one for their child gets one and not 1 person getting all. Hope they have alot to go around.

My SIL works at a Sears Grand in the toy dept (used to be a Kmart). On her day off, they got in a shipment of 24 Elmo TMX...one woman bought 22 of them...the other 2 were already bought by store employees. SIL was a bit mad @ the toy dept manager for letting 1 person buy 22.

Id buy only 5, then Id call my roommates have them buy 5 each. That lady was a noob. ;)

So the story is that Walmart is holding elmo until the 1st when their ad starts?????? Midnight is the time to go??? That stinks because layaway closes at 10pm. I was saving my credit cards for BF but guess I will be using it. Hope everybody that wants one for their child gets one and not 1 person getting all. Hope they have alot to go around.

TMX Elmo is listed in their ad for $34.88 starting on the 1st of Oct. I think you're right with the holding of them until the ad starts.

They were already out on an endcap and available for sale at $34.88 went I was in Walmart this morning. It seems that not all Walmarts are waiting until October 1st to put out their ad shipment. I bought one for my granddaughter and resisted the temptation to buy any for resale. It just doesn't feel right to me to hoard any toys for personal profit when there are so many kids out there probably begging their parents for an Elmo TMX this Christmas.

"I was at Walmart last night and they said they will have some at midnight Saturday night. I guess I will be there at midnight to get a couple of them. I checked out ebay and saw one go for $130 plus shipping. These people are nuts!

Is your walmart open at midnight everynight?/ I live in a little town and ours doesn't stay open..

Thanks to this board I scored TMX for my grandson, I was going to go first thing in the am but saw where everyone was saying they would be putting them out at midnight so I was going to go about 11:30 when a friend called about 10:30 and said they were already linning up for them so I headed right down and I was number 16 after a few cut in line. They started at exactly 12midnight handing them out with a limit of 2 per person, many people had spouses and kids with them to get extra, I was sweating it being told they only had 50 to give. When I got to the counter there were 7 left, I was going to get an extra just in case I ran into someone who was hunting one as I did to give as a present not sell on ebay, but I got to thinking of the people behind me and and told them no I'll just take one. So many didn't get one this morning. Hope everyone can find one today.

Thanks to this board I scored TMX for my grandson, I was going to go first thing in the am but saw where everyone was saying they would be putting them out at midnight so I was going to go about 11:30 when a friend called about 10:30 and said they were already linning up for them so I headed right down and I was number 16 after a few cut in line. They started at exactly 12midnight handing them out with a limit of 2 per person, many people had spouses and kids with them to get extra, I was sweating it being told they only had 50 to give. When I got to the counter there were 7 left, I was going to get an extra just in case I ran into someone who was hunting one as I did to give as a present not sell on ebay, but I got to thinking of the people behind me and and told them no I'll just take one. So many didn't get one this morning. Hope everyone can find one today.

Congrats on getting one for your grandson and leaving at least one for someone in line behind you. I think what is interesting is our paper didn't have the flyer in it today (not that unusual) but if they are distributing the paper tomorrow with the ad, alot of people are going to be rushing there and they are sold out. I don't think lots of 36 or 50 are meeting the demand and not all are on the net to know of it ahead of time. Or maybe the ad was mailed, not sure since our paper sometimes doesn't have enough ads to include it in our home delivered one....I know stupid, I have called them and told them that I pay the same as everyone else, why does our town get picked not to have the ads (we are just outside a little larger city) but wow, I feel for the worker tomorrow (or actually later today) who have to deal with the people as they miss out for the second round.....

My husband is currently hanging out at WM (its 6 AM). :yup: We went in at midnight last night and they said they were bringing them out at 7:00 am. :no: We live in northern IN. No word yet if he has scored one. It sounds like he might have a battle on his hands. :eyepoppin

Got mine. Went to a small town 35 minutes from us last night and then to our Walmart this morning. I was able to get for my 3 toddlers. I need one more for the young lady whose's baby we are adopting in December. We would like to give her two children one. She doesn't have alot of money and she can't afford to keep this baby so we are adopting him. So hoping to get one more.

Last night there was mention at my WM that this was all of the Elmos until closer to BF. So I just now gave into the "Elmo squatters" and bought one off of eBay for $80. I wanted to get one now before they started selling for $200 on there. If anyone else decides to become a sucker like me and buy one off of eBay, look for the Buy It Nows. They're often cheaper then what the actual auctions get bid up to. But make sure it's an english speaking elmo and not a french or spanish one.

Last night there was mention at my WM that this was all of the Elmos until closer to BF. So I just now gave into the "Elmo squatters" and bought one off of eBay for $80. I wanted to get one now before they started selling for $200 on there. If anyone else decides to become a sucker like me and buy one off of eBay, look for the Buy It Nows. They're often cheaper then what the actual auctions get bid up to. But make sure it's an english speaking elmo and not a french or spanish one.

Well, what if you speak French or Spanish? You said that like no one speaks

either language.