Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

KMart ad....Which day is it?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Snoodles  OFFLINE  

Snoodles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2004 - 9:24 am

Sorry if this has already been discussed! Is the KMart ad that is posted for actual Turkey day or Black Friday? I am guessing BF, but thought I would make sure :2roller: KMart used to be right across the street and I would hit it every Thanksgiving for some incredible deals, but they closed about 1.5 yrs. ago :rant: There is another about 45 mins. north and if the Turkey day sales are wonderful, I just might have to go :P Thank you for any info! Erika

#2 santaclaus  OFFLINE  

santaclaus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2004 - 10:31 am

I could be wrong but I think Kmart has their "Black Friday" sale on Thanksgiving Day. I go to our local Kmart every year on that day and find really good deals. I do know that last year, we went to Kmart on Black Friday and there was no deals, the place was almost deserted.

#3 outnumbered  OFFLINE  

outnumbered

running in circles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,924 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2004 - 11:51 am

Kmart has both a Thanksgiving Day sale and a BF sale. Usually they will have different things on sale BF than they do on Thanksgiving Day...strange that your store was empty last year; mine is always mobbed. I've noticed though that if I'm not one of the first people in, I won't get what I want though. The year of the $5 talking Bob the Builder dolls, they only had a couple of them but a ton of Wendy dolls. I was among the first few people that got to the dolls but someone snatched the last Bob right out of my hand as I was taking it off the shelf...my sons weren't interested in Wendy so I missed out on that deal. Anyway, my experience has always been that Kmart is mobbed on BF but the good stuff is gone FAST.

#4 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2004 - 12:14 pm

I went to Kmart last year to get the $5 Nickalodeon GBA games. I was second in line and got all of them except Power Puff Girls. (My son wouldn't have been excited about that one)!

#5 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 13, 2004 - 12:15 pm

Hi Erika,

You can find our KMart ads here, it's a text list for Black Friday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users