KMart ad....Which day is it?

Snoodles

Sorry if this has already been discussed! Is the KMart ad that is posted for actual Turkey day or Black Friday? I am guessing BF, but thought I would make sure :2roller:

KMart used to be right across the street and I would hit it every Thanksgiving for some incredible deals, but they closed about 1.5 yrs. ago :rant: There is another about 45 mins. north and if the Turkey day sales are wonderful, I just might have to go :P

Thank you for any info!

Erika

I could be wrong but I think Kmart has their "Black Friday" sale on Thanksgiving Day. I go to our local Kmart every year on that day and find really good deals. I do know that last year, we went to Kmart on Black Friday and there was no deals, the place was almost deserted.

Kmart has both a Thanksgiving Day sale and a BF sale. Usually they will have different things on sale BF than they do on Thanksgiving Day...strange that your store was empty last year; mine is always mobbed. I've noticed though that if I'm not one of the first people in, I won't get what I want though. The year of the $5 talking Bob the Builder dolls, they only had a couple of them but a ton of Wendy dolls. I was among the first few people that got to the dolls but someone snatched the last Bob right out of my hand as I was taking it off the shelf...my sons weren't interested in Wendy so I missed out on that deal. Anyway, my experience has always been that Kmart is mobbed on BF but the good stuff is gone FAST.