GottaDEAL 2021 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

I received mine alittle over a week ago and it is blinding! lol, i thought it just had one function had first until I sat it on my desk right beside a paper clip and the paper clip automatically went to it and stuck, didnt know it had a magnet on the bottom of it too! Is there any other things on this besides those 2 that I don't know about? =P I like it though! will be great for those dark spots where its needed!

• Like 1

I got mine yesterday - wasn't sure what it was. Held it right up to my eyeball so I could see the on/off button and pushed it.  Then kept pushing it.  I started to see things again an hour later  :sidesplit  DH had a great laugh at my antics. 

ETA: Thanks, Brad!  This will definitely come in handy!

You were not the only one!!!!

I pm’ed Brad when my eyeball returned

• Like 2

Update: my nephew (a freshman in college) was visiting and I’m in the kitchen and from the dining room I hear “OMG!!! WHAT THE…? I’M BLIND!”

Yup, he found my GottaDEAL flashlight!!! LOL

Brad when are you starting next year’s prize club?? Will we get hoodies?

• Like 3

Brad when are you starting next year’s prize club?? Will we get hoodies?

IIRC, sign up postings will start mid November, as I believe we're still supposed to post in November. That makes the full year.

Traditionally, I believe the thread to count as a first post closes on December 1st.