Top 3 stores you usually visit on BF?

RossMAN

Walmart, OfficeMax and BestBuy. they're next to each other here (well Walmart you have to drive but it's just across the intersection). Walmart usually opens an hour earlier than the others so if i just go quickly grab one or two things i can still get somewhat decent position in the line for OfficeMax or BestBuy (which one first depends on what they offered and what i wanted to get at that time).

this year it looks like OfficeMax will be my main target, and i'm skipping Walmart so i might go somewhere else afterwards. Sears and Radioshack are also in the same mall just a couple of hundred feet down the road, so that might be my next destination.

On Thanksgiving itself, I always head to Kmart as they always have something I want for cheap. On BF, for the last 4 years, I have went to KayBee first. Then Toys R Us (they always open at LEAST 1/2 earlier than reported), then Walmart. KayBee is open at 5am so Im outta there by 5:20am. Last year, I was out by 5:15 am and headed over to Toys R Us and they had already opened at 5am too. (Origonal scheduled opening was 6am).

OK I ahve to go to 2 towns that are 45 -60 minutes apart depending on waether. One has wal-mart KB & Staples

Other one has Target (in mall w/ sears adn BB) and K-mart

SO it depends on the sales

Past years I have hit Wal-mart or KB first

Cloeste TRU is 1.25-1.5 hr away SIGH

:hert: Hi everyone. I am new to the group as well but I am an avid BF shopper. For me it will be PX first . They have $ 100 Giftcertificate drawings while you wait!!!!!!!!! Last year I got my hoover steam vac for $ 13.99!!!!!!!! I won a certificate plus coupled with the 10 % coupon . I got a deal. Anyways after the PX it will be WM or Target depending on what their deals are. Then on to K- Mart and then the Mall. :hert:

When kids were little it was always TRU first then to Target and Best buy

Now kids are older . Best buy, TRU( if they have any good video games) Circuit City..

This year > i have no ideal where I will start first.If I will even go. If I don't go it will be the first time in 10 yrs :rolleyes:

I would add Best Buy to my list to go, but the organization is horrible at mine. Products are everywhere except where they should be, and checkouts are ridiculous. Do you believe last year there was only 6 girls checking out? 4 registers were closed. Poor management if you ask me.