Deal Request Thread

Brad

I am going to be looking for a Camcorder, but don't want to spend alot on it. Also, a gameboy sp ... I hope some are on sale less than $75.00 on BF. My daughter wants one bad, and I can't seem to win one on ebay, plus shipping comes to more than $75.00 when I do bid on ebay..... so I give up on ebay...lol. If anyone knows of good deals on this, please let me know.

Gamestop, Had a deal on the x-box for $149.99, NEW! But had used ones for $129.99 and they don't come with any games. So hubby told me to wait, because his "Friend" Al, told him they will be having some serious sales, but he couldn't really tell us when. Wink! Wink! So we are going to wait.

#1 ... I am looking for a camcorder deal for a friend of mine. She wants it for her 11 year old daughter, so she wants to keep the cost at ~$150 or less (if possible, altho not very probable!) She lives in Yorktowne, VA. I sent her a link to this site too (as a gift LOL)

DestinyFaith,

Welcome back :)

I used to live in B'ham

Thanks RossMan,

So I take it, you don't live in B'ham any longer?

Yep, we went to Orlando, Florida on Friday and came back tonight. Was a Fast trip, Had to go pick up some Furniture. I don't want to go on another Fast Trip like that in a long time...Ever heard of your bottom falling asleep...mine sure did :rotflol: