Hanukkah Sameach - Let's celebrate with some a capella

Gator Pam

Jewish a capella groups are becoming all the rage. Two of my favorites are The Maccabeats and Six13. I'll post a video from each group for each of the eight nights.

Since I missed the first two nights, I'll post three nights worth at once.

1st night:

Candlelight - The Maccabeats

Hanukkah Rights! - Six13

2nd night:

Miracle -The Maccabeats

Haneirot Halalu - Six13

3rd night:

Shine -The Maccabeats

The Thanksgivukkah Anthem - Six13 (2013)

I'm working my way up from earliest to most recent, as Six13's video for this year blew me away. But, if anyone has any other groups Hanukkah videos to share, feel free to post.

• Like 2

Hanukkah Sameach Gator Pam!

I wish you were on the Secret Santa echange --  it would be fun to buy 8 gifts for under your Hanukkah Bush!  But I am very glad that you are apart of our group here and always invite us to celebrate with you!

Wishing you and your family a joyful Holiday!  Wish I could come sing with you (so many wonderful Hanukkah hymns!) and celebrate the "Nes Gadol".

• Like 3

Since each group currently has nine Hanukkah videos, here's a bonus video from The Maccabeats for the last day.

A few years ago, The Maccabeats put out a video of the Passover classic, Dayenu, which used different music styles to sing the song. It was very well received. This year they followed the same concept with I Have a Little Dreidel.