Target.com and Target stores will offer 10% off Target GiftCards on Sunday, December 2, 2018

Fishboysmom

Target.com and Target stores will offer 10% off Target GiftCards on Sunday, December 2, 2018

Target GiftCards purchased that day may be redeemed beginning Monday, December 3, 2018 at 10 a.m. CST.

Restrictions:

• Offer valid for up to $300 in Target GiftCard purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household. Minimum Target GiftCard purchase is $10. Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target GiftCards on Target.com.
  • Discount does not apply to Target Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift cards, gift cards issued by other merchants, reloads of previously purchased Target GiftCards, Target GiftCards given in exchange for electronic or prepaid trade-ins, Target GiftCards provided for merchandise returns and Target GiftCards provided as free promotional card with qualifying purchase. Quantities are limited, no rainchecks.
  • Purchases of Target GiftCards that exceed certain transaction limits may be voided.
  • Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.

Please note, physical cards purchased on Target.com will be shipped USPS and will not contain tracking information.

• Like 2

The 5% doesn't work on gift cards. Only Redcards give 5% off.

If you use multiple payment types on one order, then the percentage off will depend on the amount in each payment type.

(and remember, you won't get 10% off when using the gift card. Just when buying them. But since I will be buying and using them, it's like I'm getting off my purchase.)