Any Ads Come Out Yet?

Gon2beastar

I am getting impatient!!! :( I am so much of a planner that I sit and mull over the ads for hours once I get them. I thought we had some ads at this time last year too, but I could be getting old and not be remembering correctly. :D I can't wait to get the ads and figure out our game plan for who is going where and getting what!!!

Maybe they finally figured out that if they take precautions to make sure the ads aren't leaked out early, then they can actually keep them secret until a few days before they "officially" come out. No lawsuits, no problems - just keep them in a guarded warehouse until a few days before BF, lol.

Okay, so in other words I am getting old and my brain, has gone to slush. Anyone going to some halloween party's? I am for the girls at school then Tomorrow they are having a family one at the restaurant. Then off to tour the haunted houses and I am not suppose to forget the pumpkin patch. It's so hoky, but this starts the season for us.

That sounds like fun Geno!

We are going to one of the malls here tomorrow evening and doing our trick or treating then. They close the mall and the store employees hand out candy and dress up and it is really fun and well lit and no cars and perfect if you have a rebellious 2yo that doesn't like his stroller! :lol

LOL keebelf, I have a 3yo daughter who did the same thing. Infact she's the one who told me not to forget the pumpkin patch. The mall sounds fun and warm. The pumpkin patch is a hay ride where you hear the ghostly tales of the town(Alot like the movie "Hollow" on ABC family The only difference is no one dresses up for the parts). Then at the end, they weigh the biggest pumpkin and then the kids get to carve or paint a pumkin. They always give out big candy bars. It is really fun. My 11yo is going to go with her friend. This will be her 1st time going alone. I am so nervous. :(

Found this at another forum.

(unconfirmed) some BB items are up! (unconfirmed)

Apex Progressive-scan DVD player: 19.99

Apex 27" Television: $89.99

Belkin 802.11 b/g Wireless DSL/Cable Router: $24.99

Belkin 802.11g PCI card: $14.99

Belkin 802.11g PCMCIA card: $19.99

Emachine Athlon XP 2800+ computer + 15" LCD: $349.99

If those items are correct, Anyone with a BB in their area let me know!!!!! I have gone to McDonalds a few times and have several BB dollars. I don't have a BB in my area. They expire sometime in Dec. PM me with your address and I will send them to you. You might just be able to get that DVD player for 18.99 or even cheaper. If those items are correct.

this was posted on another forum. has any one else hear about this or is it a spoof and someone playing a cruel joke on me????//

(unconfirmed) some BB items are up! (unconfirmed)

Apex Progressive-scan DVD player: 19.99

Apex 27" Television: $89.99

Belkin 802.11 b/g Wireless DSL/Cable Router: $24.99

Belkin 802.11g PCI card: $14.99

Belkin 802.11g PCMCIA card: $19.99

Emachine Athlon XP 2800+ computer + 15" LCD: $349.99

Did any of you see the new Walmart ad dated Oct 31-Nov 6?

On the bottom right hand corner of the back page, it says their

December circular will be online only, and to sign up for their

email, and they will email you when it is online.

Im just wondering if they are referring to the Black Friday ad too???

I guess just have to wait and see. :cry2:

There is a rumor that CircuitCity will have an HP Pentium-M laptop for $599. This is the only CC item mentioned, so I am not going to add it to the main site until it is confirmed or we get the entire ad, but I thought I'd post here as well.

Also, if anyone is an active member of any other forums, please spread the word about this site. There are lots of other BF sites popping up, but we all know who had the first site, and we are the only one with such an active and friendly message board dedicated to BF, so let's keep it that way :) You can save time by linking to BF04.com instead of the full address. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Brad, Gottadeal is already every where. Even on alot of the forums. I have been spreading the word with Yahoo groups. This is the best site, you guys are not grouchy about what we talk about. Some forums have edited my post because "they only want it in the one thread. We love you!!!!! Right? Everyone?