PSVR

Dylansmommy

Every store has the PSVR at the BF price.  Target has all the PSVRs on sale, except the one I want.  It's still at $349...why??  I could get it now at either Walmart or BB, but I wanted to save 5%.  

Anyone think this will change sometime today??  Seems strange that everything else dropped in price, except that one.

Oh nice! Well, I happened to be at Best Buy, and they had one (only one) on the shelf, and it was $249. I figured the rewards were about the same as the 5%, so I went ahead and grabbed it, so I now have it here in hand. Yay. Glad to have that done!

And other son finally told me today he wants the Oculus Rift for sure... So that's next to get. Wish I could have physically got that today.

Yeah... I was starting to think the same thing. I'm not a very patient person! So I was debating buying it from somewhere else today. And getting rewards from BB (plus had $10 rewards to spend already) and having it in hand... Yeah, that was pretty much a no brainer!

And Oh no! Well, good to have a backup in case something goes weird... Then you can return one. Better than not getting it!