Black Friday

bobijo39

That's what we're all waiting for. It all depends when they are leaked out. No other site has them yet either. Once they are available, we'll have them. If anyone has access to the ads ahead of time, please contact us :)

I did some searching on some forums that still have their posts from last year. The earliest I could find for 2003 was November 11th. :cry2:

I checked and I have an e-mail from Best Buy's lawyers dated 11/11 from last year, so we must have had the BB ads before that date, and I believe we had other stores first. I think Sears was the first ad to come out last year and it was in late October IIRC.

I checked and I have an e-mail from Best Buy's lawyers dated 11/11 from last year, so we must have had the BB ads before that date, and I believe we had other stores first. I think Sears was the first ad to come out last year and it was in late October IIRC.

Well I am glad to hear that! The forums I checked were not the good ones liek this one ;) Maybe the forums I found were the last ones to get the ads last year.

It is going to be so hard to wait! I have a feeling that I am going to be freaking over this even more than Chris' parents coming down, Thanksgiving AND Patrick's 2nd birthday (ON BF!) and that is really sad! THings are going to be busy that week but, as long as I have an organized list, I will be in a good mood and things will go smoothly! I will MAKE them run smoothly dammit!

LOL! I'm new to getting the ads online... does this mean we won't be able to get the ads this year?

• 2 weeks later...