Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Black Friday

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bobijo39  OFFLINE  

bobijo39

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 5:40 am

does anyone know when the sales will be posted?

#2 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,471 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 6:23 am

That's what we're all waiting for. It all depends when they are leaked out. No other site has them yet either. Once they are available, we'll have them. If anyone has access to the ads ahead of time, please contact us :)

#3 mugs  OFFLINE  

mugs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 7:29 am

How early have they been leaked in the past?

#4 starshine  OFFLINE  

starshine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 8:05 am

Last year it was about the first week in Nov. So hopefully SOON!!!!! :2wiggle:

#5 cactusmom  OFFLINE  

cactusmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 1:27 pm

I did some searching on some forums that still have their posts from last year. The earliest I could find for 2003 was November 11th. :cry2:

#6 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,471 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 1:44 pm

I did some searching on some forums that still have their posts from last year. The earliest I could find for 2003 was November 11th. :cry2:

I checked and I have an e-mail from Best Buy's lawyers dated 11/11 from last year, so we must have had the BB ads before that date, and I believe we had other stores first. I think Sears was the first ad to come out last year and it was in late October IIRC.

#7 mugs  OFFLINE  

mugs

• 7,323 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 1:44 pm

Edit: Nevermind, I think I'm confused. If I get them early, I'll be sure to post here. :)

#8 cactusmom  OFFLINE  

cactusmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 87 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 4:57 pm

I checked and I have an e-mail from Best Buy's lawyers dated 11/11 from last year, so we must have had the BB ads before that date, and I believe we had other stores first. I think Sears was the first ad to come out last year and it was in late October IIRC.

Well I am glad to hear that! The forums I checked were not the good ones liek this one ;) Maybe the forums I found were the last ones to get the ads last year.

#9 Keebelf  OFFLINE  

Keebelf

Anime Freak!

• 3,580 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 5:35 pm

It is going to be so hard to wait! I have a feeling that I am going to be freaking over this even more than Chris' parents coming down, Thanksgiving AND Patrick's 2nd birthday (ON BF!) and that is really sad! THings are going to be busy that week but, as long as I have an organized list, I will be in a good mood and things will go smoothly! I will MAKE them run smoothly dammit!
Leah

#10 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 24, 2004 - 5:39 pm

Edit: Nevermind, I think I'm confused. If I get them early, I'll be sure to post here. :)

We would really appreciate that :)

#11 peri  OFFLINE  

peri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 26, 2004 - 5:58 pm

LOL! I'm new to getting the ads online... does this mean we won't be able to get the ads this year?

#12 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,471 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 26, 2004 - 6:42 pm

We will still have the ads :)

#13 linhsy  OFFLINE  

linhsy

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 5, 2004 - 5:34 am

Sorry. I'm a new with Black Friday . Is Black Friday the day after Thanksgiving day? For every store or each store has different Black Friday? Thanks!

#14 Keebelf  OFFLINE  

Keebelf

Anime Freak!

• 3,580 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 5, 2004 - 5:48 am

Yes, Black Fridya is the Day after Thanksgiving. It is only that one day- the Biggest Shopping Day of the Year so a lot of the stores majorly slash their prices on a lot of things.
Leah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users