Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Cricut vs Silhouette

3 replies to this topic

#1 howpomp  OFFLINE  

howpomp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 6, 2018 - 7:44 pm

Happy Holidays - wondering if there are any opinions between these two craft cutters and if so which model? Appears that Cricut has a larger following but I am having a challenge trying to get a solid consensus between the two. Espeacilly when comparing the Cameo and Explore Air 2.

Any personal opinions appreciated.

Thank you.

#2 Kanyon71  OFFLINE  

Kanyon71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 7, 2018 - 5:21 am

I would like to know also. Have been thinking about getting one for my wife this Christmas.

#3 nikkilugi  OFFLINE  

nikkilugi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 920 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 7, 2018 - 6:01 pm

I have the Cricut Air and I really like it. I can't give any opinion of the Silhouette since I don't have that one - but I can say that I like the Cricut a lot. There are lots of Facebook groups for Cricut as well with lots of video tutorials,etc which I think makes learning the system easier in my opinion.

#4 Danascraps  OFFLINE  

Danascraps

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 1:38 pm

I use a Silhouette Cameo, and I'm a tech dummy.  I find it really easy to use, and cuts so precisely!  The one thing I notice at crops is that the Cameo is much noisier than the Cricut.  Not sure if that matters to you.  Honestly, I think you can't go wrong with either!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users