Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Target Reimagines Toy Experience for the Holidays

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  ONLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,285 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 17, 2018 - 5:03 am

Obviously trying to make up for the loss of TRU:

http://corporate.tar...or-the-holidays

#2 wittenlover  OFFLINE  

wittenlover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 17, 2018 - 10:49 am

Clearly. It will be interesting to see what this "reimagined" experience looks like. While I'm not in the market for toys, per se, I am a tabletop gamer and would love to see them keep/expand their tabletop gaming options. :)

For those curious: Kitty in my pic is current furbaby, Mew, curled up in a box far too small for her. Ha! "If I fits, I sleeps!"

NASCAR fan (particularly JGR pit crews - many friends there), diehard UM Wolverine fan, animal lover, car girl, cookie baker, singer, bargain hunter. Yep. That about covers it. lol :cool:

#3 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,893 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Oct 17, 2018 - 11:34 am

I can see they are trying to bring the Toy R Us toy playing experience to Target which is good but clearly do not see how they will have the space

#4 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 18, 2018 - 6:06 am

I can see they are trying to bring the Toy R Us toy playing experience to Target which is good but clearly do not see how they will have the space

Exactly. I went into a local store and they have moved everything around to try and make space. I am a little OCD and I could not shop at all. I hate searching for anything when I know exactly where it is suppose to be. I can only imaging the lines in Target now too.....they will most likely be an online only spot for me this year 

#5 mommyofanangelb  OFFLINE  

mommyofanangelb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 18, 2018 - 3:01 pm

Whoa! No way are my local Targets (I have 2) going to be able to look like this...this space just isn’t there. I always contemplate whether or not I will stop at Target on BF...this makes my decision easy....NO! The idea sounds good, we’ll just have to see how it plays out. I will be sure to check it out on my Target run this weekend. See if I notice anything starting to change.
"Oooh fuuudge! Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the 'F-dash-dash-dash' word! ---Ralphie

#6 kellis4321  ONLINE  

kellis4321

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Oct 19, 2018 - 10:02 am

I’m not crazy about Target anyway so, but I don’t know where to go for toys this year. I usually only buy online,but now I will look at the toy section a little more closely! Still won’t go in there though! The lines are outrageous!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users