Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) 2018

31 replies to this topic

#31 jcarr492  OFFLINE  

jcarr492

Frazzled Mama

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 15, 2018 - 8:36 am

I used to be a very active member on GD about 6 years ago....my screen name was Tokanm, it wouldn't let me reclaim it .
Anyways Target posts were always the most active, so many amazing clearance deals. It's sad Target clearance is just not what it used to be. My Target is currently under MAJOR renovation and I heard it's going to do a focus on beauty items. Hope not. BTW it's nice to still see some familiar names

I remember you!  I used to be a very active member on GD years ago too, like when the "Hoff" was all the rage on here and they gave GD points on here too. LOL  My girls were little back then and I spend a lot of time on the Target section waiting for the Target toy clearances of 75% off then we'd haul butt to Target and stock up.  Just not what it used to be.  Now my girls are 19 and 20, in college and I'm dreaming of the day they make me a grandma and I can spoil little ones again.

Julie

#32 Shortness  OFFLINE  

Shortness

Everybody needs love...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,734 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 15, 2018 - 5:07 pm

I remember you too! I'm not on here often either. I do check it a lot during way my Christmas shopping time, but you're right, I do miss the way it was. Oh my gosh, lol. I remember the Hoff and when Scott (I think) would change everyone's pic to one a HOFF pic. ;) Those were fun times.
If not today, maybe tomorrow...:mail:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users