Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) 2018

UmmYeahOk

I used to be a very active member on GD about 6 years ago....my screen name was Tokanm, it wouldn't let me reclaim it .

Anyways Target posts were always the most active, so many amazing clearance deals. It's sad Target clearance is just not what it used to be. My Target is currently under MAJOR renovation and I heard it's going to do a focus on beauty items. Hope not. BTW it's nice to still see some familiar names

I remember you!  I used to be a very active member on GD years ago too, like when the "Hoff" was all the rage on here and they gave GD points on here too. LOL  My girls were little back then and I spend a lot of time on the Target section waiting for the Target toy clearances of 75% off then we'd haul butt to Target and stock up.  Just not what it used to be.  Now my girls are 19 and 20, in college and I'm dreaming of the day they make me a grandma and I can spoil little ones again.

I remember you too! I'm not on here often either. I do check it a lot during way my Christmas shopping time, but you're right, I do miss the way it was. Oh my gosh, lol. I remember the Hoff and when Scott (I think) would change everyone's pic to one a HOFF pic. ;) Those were fun times.

• 1 month later...

My Target (Green Bay) was 90% off today for Christmas clearance. And all food items were 70% off. $1 LED outdoor light sets, 50 cent Christmas coffee mugs, $1.07 Hershey kisses, and a lot more. Very awesome!

I got peanut m&ms for 95 cents a bag and gund stuffed animals for $1.29 I have 2 new grands coming this year so I have officially started shopping for Christmas [emoji16]

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

OK perusers, I am formerly TXsupermom but have struggled to get access with GD so I have created a new member account as the OGTXsupermom.  My emoji used to be Darth Vader with the quote "I find your lack of faith disturbing."  So, I was perimeter shopping in Target today and found some summer things that were clearanced but not marked.  Look for the papertowels (up and up brand) sigle rolls, full sheets for .58 each, plastic cups with rings around them and red paper plates all up and up brand ringing 50% off.  It was a real disaster trying to figure out what's on clearance and what isn't, but scanning paid off for me today.  Good luck, and I will be checking back in to see if I stand alone.  :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
I just snagged some card games and board games for 50% off. Truck Off, Oregon Trail 2, Visitor In Blackwood Grove and Spirits of the Wild. There were a couple other games that were at 30% off but I’m hoping they go lower and they still have stock then. Fingers crossed!
  • Like 1