Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Let's Talk About Wrapping

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 tyreejames  OFFLINE  

tyreejames

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 5, 2017 - 6:46 pm

yikes i would be so scared if i didnt even start.!! i think i am half way done and still don't see how i will finish in time. not even done getting all the items!!!never mind wrapping them. but am now gonna stick to buying 1 order a day .. and wrapping a bunch when i can.. (in hopes to get ahead, as i have already fallen behind my original goal of wrapping daily)

I sense a marathon wrapping session in my future. I was going to start tonight but I can’t find my gift tags; it’s always something.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

#32 bluebear  ONLINE  

bluebear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 5, 2017 - 7:14 pm

I got everything finished tonight, except my grandson's. All his toys are crazy shaped, and I haven't felt like tackling that yet.
This is seriously the most caught up I've ever been. I really like having everything all out and in one room. And the table is nice too.
I have 4 or 5 things that I am still waiting to arrive, and about 5 things left to buy, mostly gift cards. So I should be done by the end of this week. And that's pretty impressive for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users