Walmart Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Does anybody know if Walmart's straight talk, no contract phones in the ad are something that can be bought online and picked up in store or do I have to try to beat the crowds in person tomorrow night?

They should be able to be bought online since there's no in-person activation needed. You can activate them online.

Perhaps it's store specific; however, in my experience, the shopping cart is emptied out if you try to add things early.

yes it is emptied I tried ordering a printer last year by keeping it in the cart and didn't work. Walmart is a nightmare in general to shop from online for Black Friday. Expect cancelled orders and the like.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Once the ad goes live can we just click on the pic in the ad and it will take us to the proper link to buy it?  I wanted to purchase the giant stuffed unicorn and on the ad listing links page there isn't a link for it so does that mean that is an item I can only purchase in the store?

Edited by michellemac1970

Once the ad goes live can we just click on the pic in the ad and it will take us to the proper link to buy it?  I wanted to purchase the giant stuffed unicorn and on the ad listing links page there isn't a link for it so does that mean that is an item I can only purchase in the store?

If it isn't showing up now, it probably won't be online. We put search result pages for those items so that if it shows up in the days after we type up the ad, it'll show up.

Once the ad goes live can we just click on the pic in the ad and it will take us to the proper link to buy it? I wanted to purchase the giant stuffed unicorn and on the ad listing links page there isn't a link for it so does that mean that is an item I can only purchase in the store?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Best-Made-Toys-Jumbo-Plush-Unicorn/52110563

Try that link at midnight est.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1