Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Help support GottaDEAL and use these links when shopping online this week. For more stores, see our store directory.

Photo

Looking forward to Kohls Online BF Sale but...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 shoptillidrop2  OFFLINE  

shoptillidrop2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 5, 2017 - 5:45 pm

the website has given me nothing but problems for the past week. I'm hoping they get it together before the 20th.

#2 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 5, 2017 - 5:47 pm

Same here!  I was trying to add some things to my Black Friday wish list so it would be easy to get them to my cart when the time comes but I could not log into my account for nothing.  I finally gave up and will try later this week.  

#3 Elmck  OFFLINE  

Elmck

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 5, 2017 - 9:38 pm

Same here!  I was trying to add some things to my Black Friday wish list so it would be easy to get them to my cart when the time comes but I could not log into my account for nothing.  I finally gave up and will try later this week.  

I haven't seen the wish list to use it this year either I liked it last year

#4 shoptillidrop2  OFFLINE  

shoptillidrop2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 6, 2017 - 6:24 pm

It won't even let me log in to my account. Would I be able to place an order by phone if I'm still having this problem during the sale?

#5 bribri25  OFFLINE  

bribri25

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 6, 2017 - 6:33 pm

It won't even let me log in to my account. Would I be able to place an order by phone if I'm still having this problem during the sale?

Yes, but good luck actually getting through to someone in a timely fashion, because you and 1,000,000 other people will be doing the same thing.  I would have to imagine they will get all the glitches worked out by then.  We're still about 2 weeks away.

The site doesn't appear to be set up for BF, yet. I'd give it til the end of the week and make your list this weekend.  FWIW, I was able to log in just fine tonight.

Edited by bribri25, Nov 6, 2017 - 6:40 pm.

#6 Danascraps  OFFLINE  

Danascraps

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 7, 2017 - 7:51 pm

I ordered two items last week... one was cancelled within a day, and the other arrived in the wrong size.  Hope BF is much better!

#7 Dianna112  OFFLINE  

Dianna112

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Yesterday, 6:06 am

When will the Black Friday deals start online? How early can you order and receive the 15$ in Kohl's cash.

#8 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 20,845 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Yesterday, 6:16 am

When will the Black Friday deals start online? How early can you order and receive the 15$ in Kohl's cash.

http://blackfriday.g...eal.com/Tracker

http://forums.gottad...ale-discussion/

#9 DesertBoots  OFFLINE  

DesertBoots

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2016

Posted Yesterday, 10:21 pm

Just finished up a good bit with Kohls online. Just like last year, very easy and all from the comforts of home!

#10 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 20,845 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Yesterday, 10:31 pm

Continue Kohl's online discussion in the official thread: http://forums.gottad...ale-discussion/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users