Hot item: Nintendo NES Classic - anyone order one today?

Brad

I give up. Was actually able to get one in my cart on the Walmart app. Then it wouldn't let me get to my cart. Tried to get to my cart using the website and it showed I'm my cart but out of stock.

Same thing happened for me. I bet people are using bots to buy them all up.

Edited by Kim3498

The one I see says it is 249 EEEK

Someone posted that you need to go on at exactly 5PM est so that's what I've been doing since last week.  The price changes to 59.96 right around 2:55 (Arizona time) and then I kept refreshing the link.  Finally it allowed me to add to cart for purchase.  If you have a Walmart account make sure you are already signed in to avoid having it being pulled from your cart (that happened to me 2X).

Finally. Thank you brickseek.com. Two hour wait at Target. Got there at 6am. Was six of six.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161202/b84b6ea95374a086a20aa330936795e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congats!  I'm soooo jealous...lol. :)

• Like 2

I will add you just can't please some people. A woman rolled up right at 8. When the doors open she sprinted for electronics while the rest of us took our time. She was back there before us moaning and groaning that brickseek showed six in stock and that she didn't think it was fair they handed out tickets. She would probably be the one complaing the most if she waited in line and they didn't hand out tickets and someone beat her to the back.

Kudos to Target for keeping it fair. They also limit it to one per household. Which isn't 100% easy to enforce. But it works somewhat I imagine.

Tap'd from my 7+

I will add you just can't please some people. A woman rolled up right at 8. When the doors open she sprinted for electronics while the rest of us took our time. She was back there before us moaning and groaning that brickseek showed six in stock and that she didn't think it was fair they handed out tickets. She would probably be the one complaing the most if she waited in line and they didn't hand out tickets and someone beat her to the back.

Kudos to Target for keeping it fair. They also limit it to one per household. Which isn't 100% easy to enforce. But it works somewhat I imagine.

Tap'd from my 7+

Similar at Best Buy when I waited in line last month. I got the last ticket and lots of people kept walking up. The group would tell them the games were all accounted for by the ticket system and people would get angry. At least we told you instead of letting you stand here for an hour without a ticket.

Similar at Best Buy when I waited in line last month. I got the last ticket and lots of people kept walking up. The group would tell them the games were all accounted for by the ticket system and people would get angry. At least we told you instead of letting you stand here for an hour without a ticket.

Yeah one guy walked up with 45 minutes until opening. We told him they had six and six people were in line. He said he would take his chances that they had more. He got al pissed off when they only handed out six tickets.  We tried.

When I got there six people were in line. I figured I would scope it out just in case. One lady was there for a hatchimal. Which she didn't even know if they had. When they came out and they told her no hatchimals she could have just as easily said she wanted an NES. Felt bad for her waiting for two hours for nothing. But damn glad she didn't take Option B.

This is for one specific location but you may want to check yours this Sunday:

Red alert, parents: Toys R Us will have Hatchimals, Nintendo Classic on Sunday

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/321b95e9-088c-393f-961b-601f589b8c4c/red-alert%2C-parents%3A-toys-r-us.html

Thank you. I guess I have one drive over an hour to the closest Toys R US. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GottaDeal mobile app

How do you know when it may be in a brick n mortar store?

I am already on brickseek.com but they forget to text me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GottaDeal mobile app

Well Target is only selling them in store. Their available units go on brickseek when they scan the manifest. Can't speak for Best Buy or Walmart. But all in all Target is gonna be your best option.

I don't rely on notifications. Best thing to do is check after the store closes. Sometimes it will be shortly after. Or in the case of mine it didn't update unti sometime after midnight.

If you are looking for online try nowinstock.com. Though I haven't seen anything update on there for a while. That site worked for me back when the XBOX 360 was released.

And I just read today that Walmart can't even fulfil the orders that have been made. So I doubt you will see them on their site for a while.

Tap'd from my 7+

Edited by Monstermile