Meijer Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

You can do a state search. They are located in Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio, Kentucky, and Illinois.

I do not believe that you can shop online and have it shipped. I have relatives in Indiana and Kentucky that can take advantage of their brick and mortar stores.

I would like to get the tabletop fireplace for my wife. $29.99.

I don't see a spot for this question, so forgive me if I'm not using the correct forum....

But was wondering why there isn't a shopping list available for Meijer and I think, because of this it's not included in the Black Friday search and that's how I make my itinerary. Thanks, in advance :)

We're a relatively small operation here and don't have the man- and woman-power to type up every single ad, so some that are for smaller or regional stores like Meijer don't always make the cut. If there is time and we get around to it before Black Friday, it may be added but no promises :)

When you view your list, there is a spot for extra notes where you could list the items for any stores that aren't showing up yet.

• Like 1

Bribes help lol

Right now we are in transition mode on starting to track things for online sales, but I will see If i can get the Meijer ad typed up tomorrow, its just a small group of us doing everything so we do our best in our free time, and some of that time Brad does keep us pretty busy

• Like 2

Bribes help lol

Right now we are in transition mode on starting to track things for online sales, but I will see If i can get the Meijer ad typed up tomorrow, its just a small group of us doing everything so we do our best in our free time, and some of that time Brad does keep us pretty busy

Riven.  After I get the kids in bed, I can get started on it if you want to split it with me.  Send me a pm on the other forum if you want to.   We'll try our best to get it up for you by tomorrow morningshopper!

• Like 1