Kohl's coupon codes for Black Friday week

Brad

We might get a secret hidden 20 or 30 to pop up that week.  I don't think one came last year, but I'm fairly certain we did the year before (about an hour after the online sale went live). We ARE still ~40 days away from the Kohl's.com sale going live...

We might get a secret hidden 20 or 30 to pop up that week.  I don't think one came last year, but I'm fairly certain we did the year before (about an hour after the online sale went live). We ARE still ~40 days away from the Kohl's.com sale going live...

I think you are right, I seem to remember that there was a 20% code still good when the BF prices started. It didn't last long though.

• Like 1

From my experience a few years ago.. If you go in the night before and they have all the signs up - they will give you the BF or BThursday prices right at the register.. I've never had to shop kohls for BF or BT.. Usually about an hour before the store closes.. I've had really good luck with this.. And the lines are great!!!

And you can use whatever discount is available on that day - but any of the 10 off or $$ amounts you have to use the day of..

I feel like I remember that some friends on the west coast were able to use the 20% off coupon on the online BF deals as the sale went live on Kohls.com at midnight central time Sunday night? Might be worth teaming up with some friends or family you have on the west side. I also just checked the kohls forum from 2015 and it looks like others were able to share other codes that worked no matter where you lived so hopefully people will share any they find again this year!

So, can these be used in-store, or are they online only? Is that a stupid question? Lol.

No question is ever a stupid question. Those codes will only be good online. Often, closer to the BF week, there will be in-store coupons usually of the same discount that you'll be able to use. Plus, you'll likely get a mailer from them the week before that has additional discount cards, etc. that you can use in store. See below for additional info...

Did Kohl's start there online BF sales like on the Sunday before last year?!?!  I may look closer @ shopping online @ Kohl's this year and use the discount codes...Thanks, Brad!!!!

Yes, they did. The big advantage to Kohl's online. You can start shopping their BF sales on Sunday night and use all the coupon codes and often get your stuff by Wednesday....before Black Thursday, even! The only think you won't get are the limited quantity doorbusters (e.g. XBOX game systems, TVs, etc.) and the typical $10 off $10 purchase card (explicitly states "in-store only") you'll get in the mail with the other coupons the week before.

Otherwise, Kohl's.com is your friend on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday of BF week. You get all the same mail-in rebates, Kohl's Cash, etc. without having to wait in line to check out.....oh, those dreadful Kohl's checkout lines.

• Like 4

No question is ever a stupid question. Those codes will only be good online. Often, closer to the BF week, there will be in-store coupons usually of the same discount that you'll be able to use. Plus, you'll likely get a mailer from them the week before that has additional discount cards, etc. that you can use in store. See below for additional info...

Yes, they did. The big advantage to Kohl's online. You can start shopping their BF sales on Sunday night and use all the coupon codes and often get your stuff by Wednesday....before Black Thursday, even! The only think you won't get are the limited quantity doorbusters (e.g. XBOX game systems, TVs, etc.) and the typical $10 off $10 purchase card (explicitly states "in-store only") you'll get in the mail with the other coupons the week before.

Otherwise, Kohl's.com is your friend on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday of BF week. You get all the same mail-in rebates, Kohl's Cash, etc. without having to wait in line to check out.....oh, those dreadful Kohl's checkout lines.

Thanks!!!! Will definitely look a little closer @ Kohl's this year, as my money allows...

I was disappointed with Kohl's online shopping last year. Half of my order was canceled the day it was due to ship because they said it was out of stock. Called customer service and they were no help at all. Not even apologetic at all.

I was disappointed with Kohl's online shopping last year. Half of my order was canceled the day it was due to ship because they said it was out of stock. Called customer service and they were no help at all. Not even apologetic at all.

I am always scared that will happen too

• Like 1

I've had a few items get canceled on me, but it was usually ordering the popular items that sell out quickly and waiting until Monday night or Tuesday to order.  If you order Sunday night, most things will have at least shipped by BF and then if anything got canceled on you, you can always go in-store to buy it if you still wanted it that bad (and use your $10 off $10 purchase card :) ).  

I also remember that some people were able to do in-store pickup for the BF prices. I'm not sure if they've since caught on to that, or if it was intentionally allowed.

• Like 2

In the mail I just got a 20% off coupon with triple Yes2You rewards points and it is valid 10/24-10/30 which overlaps a $10 kohls cash reward offer for every $50 spent from 10/27-10/30. If my math is correct (please feel free to double check my math) this ends up being a better deal than their normal BF deal of $15 kohls cash for every $50 spent, especially the more you spend. You might want to consider doing some holiday shopping now if you can get the coupon online as the sale gets closer

post-210265-147700042392_thumb.jpg

In the mail I just got a 20% off coupon with triple Yes2You rewards points and it is valid 10/24-10/30 which overlaps a $10 kohls cash reward offer for every $50 spent from 10/27-10/30. If my math is correct (please feel free to double check my math) this ends up being a better deal than their normal BF deal of $15 kohls cash for every $50 spent, especially the more you spend. You might want to consider doing some holiday shopping now if you can get the coupon online as the sale gets closer

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByGottaDeal1477000425.590059.jpg

The are essentially equal.  The 20% is pretty standard with what you'll get on BF.  The triple Yes2You gets you $15 per $100; KC gets you another $20 --> $35 back per $100 spent; BF will get you $5 in Yes2You and $30 in KC = $35.

Now, the difference comes in prices/sales. Kohls has some great discounts on top of this rewards during BF, so it's likely you'll get it cheaper that week.  However, if you see something on a really good sale during this 10/27-10/30 time period, then it may be advantageous to get it then and avoid the rush; as it may not get much cheaper during BF. Getting the Yes2You in October means you'll have it to spend in Nov., but the KC will need spent in the next week after it's earned (way before BF).

Good point bribri25, my math was faulty and there are definitely better sales on certain items (the throws, cookie sheets that they do every year, etc.). I guess the advantage in October is that I have time to browse and try things on. The other possible advantage of shopping now is selection in store, especially in terms of the clearance sections (to help stretch your dollar a bit further). I guess I'll just have to do some shopping now and some on BF too.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I want the xbox one minecraft bundle. It does not say that it is not available for online purchase. If i get one online how soon would they cancel the order on me? Would i know before black friday? Advice?

My opinion is that if your sale was going to be cancelled, it would happen overnight and you would find out the next day. If you order the day it goes live, you would know before Black Friday. I would definitely start checking Kohls.com on Sunday and buying the second you see the price drop. 

I had a 40%off one time use in my kohls wallet tonight Got DS a Keurig (his broke) for $58 and some change shipped and I'll get $10 in Kohl's cash too. I need more from Kohls but the other items are still cheaper on Black Friday . 

Check your Kohls wallets!!!!

I had a 40%off one time use in my kohls wallet tonight Got DS a Keurig (his broke) for $58 and some change shipped and I'll get $10 in Kohl's cash too. I need more from Kohls but the other items are still cheaper on Black Friday . 

Check your Kohls wallets!!!!

Yeah, I think it was only good through yesterday. Mine was only 30%.  You might have been able to use HOME10 with that item, too.