Christmas Movie TV Schedule

Kanyon71

Same here, we actually own a bunch of Christmas Movies and have some that stay on the DVR year round. We tend to watch them at random times. We watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacation a couple weeks ago, watched Home Alone 2 last night.

• 2 weeks later...

I cut the cable cord a few years ago.  I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu.  Any recommendations for Christmas movies on these channels?  

They don't have much that I've seen and I keep looking, but they do have some...Netflix has White Christmas (Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye...)...

• Like 1

They don't have much that I've seen and I keep looking, but they do have some...Netflix has White Christmas (Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye...)...

I know Hulu has A Christmas Visitor (William Devane), which is one of my favorites!

• Like 1

I cut the cable cord a few years ago.  I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu.  Any recommendations for Christmas movies on these channels?  

You can actually get the Hallmark Channel subscription. My m-i-l/f-i-l cut the cord also. We bought her a subscription to it this summer. Think it was like $30 for a year. She watches it all the times, they do all the Christmas movies on it.

• Like 1

You can actually get the Hallmark Channel subscription. My m-i-l/f-i-l cut the cord also. We bought her a subscription to it this summer. Think it was like $30 for a year. She watches it all the times, they do all the Christmas movies on it.

Great to know!  Thank you.

How can I go about finding where to get a subscription for my mom? She would LOVE it (great early Christmas idea.) :)

How can I go about finding where to get a subscription for my mom? She would LOVE it (great early Christmas idea.) :)

I looked it up the other day. The site is https://www.feeln.com/ it's owned by Hallmark and streams all their stuff from the two Hallmark Channels. You can search for shows, movies and so on at any point so you don't have to wait for it to be on. My m-i-l loves it, she said she has watched a ton on it.

• Like 1

Today at 12 pm (eastern time), ABC will be revealing their 25 Days of Christmas line up! I can't wait for the Christmas Classics #themostwonderfultimeoftheyear

PS: has anyone started listening to Christmas music yet? :D

Yes, yes I have started listening to Christmas music already!!!!

Today at 12 pm (eastern time), ABC will be revealing their 25 Days of Christmas line up! I can't wait for the Christmas Classics #themostwonderfultimeoftheyear

PS: has anyone started listening to Christmas music yet? :D

I have been listening to Christmas music off and on since Christmas in July!  The last couple weeks it's become more on than off. :)

• Like 1

I listen to Christmas music everyday. My employees tell me that it is too early. LOL I :) I

tell them they are just delayed......

It's never too early!  When people tell me "It's not even Halloween yet!", I tell them that I am a great multi-tasker and I am perfectly capable of loving Christmas AND Halloween AT THE SAME TIME!  LOL

• Like 1